Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Taylor-Ramirez Drew Peak Audience Of 1,673,000 On ESPN; Averaged 1,305,000 Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aaronbnb View Post
    Joe Tessitore so goddamn annoying. I actually muted it. Why do you got to keep yelling and selling us that it's the greatest fight ever?
    What is so bad about it is that if you watched Friday Night Fights with him, he was SO GOOD. He called a level fight and often let the action speak for itself. He was also great on ESPN Collage Football play-by-play. But ever since he was promoted to their Monday Night Football broadcasts and National Title games, he has developed the "I AM IMPORTANT" attitude that kills a sports event. I mute him these days as well. So much ego.

Comment

Great numbers , barely promoted plus UFC, NBA & NHL POs were all on as well ...........

Comment

I thought boxing was dead though?

Comment

We all know who drove these numbers...

Comment

Little pooty guy fight. The numbers are ok not great.

Comment

Not bad at all, but it could’ve done better. Considering how little to no promotion this fight received, those numbers are strong.

Comment

Joe was going apeshti everytime Jose hit fresh air or Josh's arms. He needs to rewatch the 1st few rounds especially and see how silly he sounded. Teddy would've kept him straight. Thought Dre was good as per, but Tim picked Ramirez pre-fight so he was always reserved in his praise for Taylor. Still love Desert Storm, cult hero of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                  Great numbers , barely promoted plus UFC, NBA & NHL POs were all on as well ...........
                  The NBA playoffs helped the numbers as people tuned in to watch the Nuggets/Blazers game but the main event was still going on. That's actually a great slot this fight got.

But the fact the main event AVERAGED 1.3M viewers is what's the best part of this. Very solid ratings.

Highest rated non-Lomachenko/Crawford fight ESPN has had in a few years I believe.
                  PunchMeIDareYou PunchMeIDareYou likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X