Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: Referee Gave Ramirez Too Much Time In 7th Round; Fight Should've Been Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Josh Taylor is entitled to his opinion, that doesn’t make it right though. He could have been disqualified for hitting on break or refusing to go to neutral corner. I’m glad he wasn’t though and the fight played out. But if refs ever get serious about their jobs we would see a lot more point deductions and disqualifications.

Comment

It didn’t help that he was basically in Jose’s face when Bayless finished the count. I knew damn well Bayless was gonna push him back and make him wait longer

Comment

This guy needs to STFU already. he better take his cheap level mandatory because any other top fighter at 140 is going to beat him

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          This guy needs to STFU already. he better take his cheap level mandatory because any other top fighter at 140 is going to beat him
          Hes Cleaned out 140 dumbass, its pretty obvious considering he has all the belts.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            dumb quote of the day. taylor started boxing at 15. won the muhammad ali trophy. beat at least 5 undefeated boxers on its way to undisputed. an olympian. sit down!

Comment

I like Taylor, but man he becoming an annoying kunt. Yes Bayless took a long time but it was because your dumbazz couldn’t stay in the neutral corner. And no the ref shouldn’t have stopped the fight. You had a dead man standing and the whole round to finish him and you failed plus by round 9 Ramirez was winning rounds again.

You annoying kunt, you won the fight now move on and stop the “they shoulda coulda woulda BS”

One more news flash, yes without them knock downs the fight would have justifiably been a draw.
              Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGod View Post
                I struggle to understand Kenny Bayless tbh.
                I’m a huge fan of Floyd Mayweather, but he’s the only fighter I know that gets the same referee almost every time he fought well especially the last 10-15Yrs of his career
                Ignoring the fact that Manny Pacquiao's ref of choice has also been Kenny Bayless on frequent occasions - Horn the only one I can recall recently that wasn't.
                GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

They rung the round bell early too. There was a good 1-1.5 seconds to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
                    Referee felt guilt for helping Taylor knocking Ramirez down with his semi break command where he touched Ramirez arm but let Taylor fight.
                    That was bad refereeing, considering how quickly he'd been calling breaks whenever they tried to fight on the inside. I've watched film of that KD multiple times, and I think that maybe Ramirez let his guard down for a second because he thought Bayless was about to pull them apart. There was no order to break though, so Taylor was justified in taking the opening when he saw it. Protect yourself at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post

Hes Cleaned out 140 dumbass, its pretty obvious considering he has all the belts.
                      Lol ... beat me to it!

Comment

Working...
                      X