Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dubois: I Feel Like I'm Starting Pro Career Again, A Fresh Start is Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dubois: I Feel Like I'm Starting Pro Career Again, A Fresh Start is Great

THE HEAVYWEIGHT COLOSSUS Daniel Dubois has revealed that he feels like he is starting his professional career all over again as he closes in on his date with Bogdan Dinu with the WBA Interim title at stake on June 5.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by Satir
    Inoue and Nakatani continued fighting and have won their bouts vs Donaire and Verdejo with the similar injury (plus broken nose for Inoue ) unlike Brook, Saunders, Joyce, the only way to erase that shame is to rematch Joyce, man up
    A dumb comment on basically every level

Comment

I honestly think Joyce could trouble everyone in the division aside from Fury. Losing to him is not the end of the world, especially when you're 23.
      JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Dubois still can get good and he have time side to him. I have faith he can do it, I have a feel. Better stop to fight another day.

Comment

Hopefully that loss hasn’t affected Dubois mentally. He’s still young enough to improve and has time on his side.

Comment

Great attitude! I recall an interview Joyce did some years ago after a win saying that he understands that spectators consistently call him slow but for some reason he keeps landing shots. It obviously could speak to his level of dedication, but also could be that for some reason those body mechanics do not manifest themselves when you are the one he is throwing punches at. Anyone that has fought understands that some guys are just funky and you cannot explain why they are effective.
            I for one am glad that Dubois has not been totally run through the gauntlet for his singular defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
              I honestly think Joyce could trouble everyone in the division aside from Fury. Losing to him is not the end of the world, especially when you're 23.
              Yep, think Joyce cause all sorts of problems to the majority

Comment

Nice to see you back man.

Fight Dinu level guys for next 2-3 years, than try again.

Comment

Working...
                X