Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: If Golovkin Wants This WBC Belt - I'm Ready To Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Champions fight Champions! Says the guy who continuously ducks Andrade..

Comment

I want to see Andrade crash the post fight conference for this fight like he did for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I don't get it. Manny Pacquiao is fighting Errol Spence at 42 after beating Thurman.
        ggg is no pacquiao
        Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

DAZN/Hearn need to start sending offers to Glovkin and Charlo.
          Even if it's just a fake offer. See how each of them responds to it.
          I could easily guess Charlo's response to the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I don't get it. Manny Pacquiao is fighting Errol Spence at 42 after beating Thurman.
            He is, but woudn't you concede that is more of an extraordinary occurence rather than a precedent-setting one?
            Also, GGG looked like shlt against Derevyanchenko, whereas Manny looked quite good versus Keef.
            If Manny ends up getting murdered by Spence, it won't look like a good decision on his part.

Finally, fighting Canelo seems pointless in terms of the two being very evenly matched in their first two fights, but that not being the case now. Unless it's purely a cash grab fighting Canelo, you'd think the motivation would be to try and redress the L... But the chances of pulling that off at 40+ vs a prime Canelo seems vanishingly small.

Comment

Pvssykin aint gonna take that fight..... and Charlo knows it

Comment

Working...
              X