Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: If Golovkin Wants This WBC Belt - I'm Ready To Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin doesn't want to fight Charlo. He might lose, but has a chance to win, although on his form of late I'd say no. GGG wanting to exit boxing with one more big payday with Canelo.

Comment

Gosh I hopes it happens. GGG is going to bust him up.

Comment

Originally posted by #1PaperChamp View Post

Charlie running for dear life from Korobov who took Charlie fight on like 10 day notice.

LMAO @ Charlie bros
        Ohh I see, you are one of those who make up silly cringe names for fighters. Rather sad but different stroke for different folks and all that! I believe in allowing people to be themselves no matter how weird, strange or damn right cringeworthy they may be. Have a great day paper champ #1

Comment

GGG by KO
          Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Golovkin's waiting to finally get iced by Canelo and ride off with his paycheck. This proves he was never a cash cow and I hope Canelo retires him for good.

Comment

Charlo calling out GGG then fighting Montiel lol

Comment

Charlo calls everyone out and fights nobody. Spoiler alert, Juan Montiel is there to be punched out, no more, no less.

Comment

Originally posted by Conteh'sLeft View Post
                  Calling out Golovkin doesn't mean jack **** unless there's some news regarding ongoing negotiations.

Moreover Jermall Charlo has shown this tendency to call out fighters without the intention to fight them just to stay relevant , given his inactivity and fighting once a year, this seems to be the only viable strategy.

​​​​
                  Good post, exactly as I see it.

Comment

I know it won't happen but I'd like to see it. It would be nice to not hear about somebody not having to because they're old but it'd be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                      Golovkin doesn't want to fight Charlo. He might lose, but has a chance to win, although on his form of late I'd say no. GGG wanting to exit boxing with one more big payday with Canelo.
                      If GGG really is fighting Murata at the end of the year, I can't see him fighting Canelo again. The man turns forty next year. Retirement has to be around the corner.

Comment

Working...
                      X