Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Montiel Confident His Power Will Be 'Great Equalizer' Against Jermall Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Montiel Confident His Power Will Be 'Great Equalizer' Against Jermall Charlo

Middleweight contender Juan Macias Montiel is a tremendous underdog, but he's promising to shock the world on June 19, when he challenges WBC world champion Jermall at Toyota Center in Houston, Texas. Showtime will televise the contest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Knocking out an incredibly shopworn, spaghetti legged Kirkland is one thing but I suspect that Mandingo-slaying power he possesses won't be enough to make the Charlo fight competitive.

Munguia stopped Montiel in a couple rounds and I expect Charlo to do the same.
    jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

This fight is no better than Garcia/Salka.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        This fight is no better than Garcia/Salka.
        It’s worse

at least Garcia had scalps at that time

Comment

Terrible fight. Middleweight is a thin division currently so PBC better get their thinking caps on for Jermall's next fight. This gets watched later and only for the undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post

It’s worse

at least Garcia had scalps at that time
            Charlo has the Trout, J-Rock and Deveryenchenko wins which are good. The problem is there are too many fighters like Heiland, Centeno, Hogan and Montiel. He struggled with Adams and could have easily lost the Korobov fight.

I criticize his resume but that's because he talks a lot that he hasn't necessarily backed up in the ring, I think he's a good fighter but right now there's more bark than bite going on. His brother has an "L" on his record but seema more willing to fight compelling fights.

Comment

I hope Montiel get's the win. Charlo is a duckcuck.

Comment

Charla will fight Montiel aka bum fight instead of take that ass whooping from Andrade

Comment

Montiel is going to get hurt
                  7not8 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Terrible fight. Middleweight is a thin division currently so PBC better get their thinking caps on for Jermall's next fight. This gets watched later and only for the undercard.
                    Lol probably if Charlo can't secure a big unification fight or a Munguia fight then it will be a steady diet of more eurobums to be fed to Charlo. I can see they have Maciej Sulecki (Poland) 3rd, Liam Williams (UK) rated 5th, Matteo Signani (Italy) rated 8th, Sam Eggington (UK) beat 9th placed Carlos Molina last weekend so he will be in there somewhere & Andrey Sirotkin (Russia) is 12th & Kamil Szeremata (Poland) is 13th.

Comment

Working...
                    X