Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: There is a New Warrior King and He's From Scotland!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taylor deserves the same respect that Crawford got for doing but much more as he beat the better champions to do it.
    GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
      Well done Josh Taylor , only early were there any signs of a little disorder and after that a clear win , how this bout bar the knockdowns would have been scored a draw is purely criminal .Josh won this by a mile. I was going to say a great British win but with all the talk of Scotland lets leave it at that. I only wish it was so easy for an English man to be rightly so proud!
      It probably would’ve been scored a loss without the knockdowns.

think about it this way.... Without those knockdowns which have to scored 10-8, we are assuming the judges would give Taylor 10-9 and win those rounds.

Considering the judges somehow found 6 rounds to Ramirez, then theres a chance they would’ve found one of those rounds for him, if he wasn’t dropped. Which would’ve mean Ramirez would have won more rounds on the cards if they did that.

so it was an attempted robbery, make no mistake. Good job he scored two knockdowns or he was getting jobbed.

Comment

Originally posted by *Makaveli* View Post

Gervonta Davis wouldnt even go in the same room as Taylor let alone a boxing ring . Josh is a dawg , he eats chumps like Tank and uses their bones as toothpicks. Teo Lopez is a different story he would fight TTT and give him trouble.

Toprank would keep Josh Taylor away from the hard-hitting PBC Gervonta Davis, but Teofimo Lopez is with said promotion. However, Gervonta is a PPV draw, we will have to see Teo's Triller numbers to assess the value of a proposed fight between Lopez vs. Taylor -- but I forgot that Teo relationship with Toprank is uncertain due to disagreements. Therefore, I think 'TANK' has a good chance to get the 'Tart-Tomato' for all the marbles.

Josh Taylor has a lot of options, he might consider Gervonta Davis a cherry-pick for a lot of money. But I feel that Davis could be a cherry-pick gone wrong for Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Toprank would keep Josh Taylor away from the hard-hitting PBC Gervonta Davis, but Teofimo Lopez is with said promotion. However, Gervonta is a PPV draw, we will have to see Teo's Triller numbers to assess the value of a proposed fight between Lopez vs. Taylor -- but I forgot that Teo relationship with Toprank is uncertain due to disagreements. Therefore, I think 'TANK' has a good chance to get the 'Tart-Tomato' for all the marbles.

Josh Taylor has a lot of options, he might consider Gervonta Davis a cherry-pick for a lot of money. But I feel that Davis could be a cherry-pick gone wrong for Taylor.
          Lol Tank

Taylor would eat him alive at 140

that enano belongs at 130 but his lack of discipline won’t allow it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Tank wont fight Taylor be serious now , Taylor is about 15 years too young and unbeaten by about 17 bouts too many for Tank . Lopez has a pair of balls in his pants so i wouldnt be surprised to see that happen .

Comment

Lol at Taylor cherry picking anybody.

Comment

Great fight! Ramirez showed a lot of courage. I thought the scorecards should be wider but the right boxer won. Taylor was smart and Ramirez made a big mistake of relaxing whenever the ref was close. Protect yourself at all times!

Comment

Big up to Josh & in all honesty I think he would have KO'ed Jose if Kenny"Bias"Bayliss hadn't been reffing. The man should not be payed & banned from officiating at anymore contest's.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    Well done Josh Taylor , only early were there any signs of a little disorder and after that a clear win , how this bout bar the knockdowns would have been scored a draw is purely criminal .Josh won this by a mile. I was going to say a great British win but with all the talk of Scotland lets leave it at that. I only wish it was so easy for an English man to be rightly so proud!
                    I’ve been saying it for years, Scotland is going it’s own way. It will be England and Wales before too long. Brexit was the final straw. Hell the Scots have been running their own country for a spell now.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

It probably would’ve been scored a loss without the knockdowns.

think about it this way.... Without those knockdowns which have to scored 10-8, we are assuming the judges would give Taylor 10-9 and win those rounds.

Considering the judges somehow found 6 rounds to Ramirez, then theres a chance they would’ve found one of those rounds for him, if he wasn’t dropped. Which would’ve mean Ramirez would have won more rounds on the cards if they did that.

so it was an attempted robbery, make no mistake. Good job he scored two knockdowns or he was getting jobbed.
                      You are correct without doubt .....so corrupt!

Comment

Working...
                      X