No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor vs. Jose Ramirez - Official Scorecards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor vs. Jose Ramirez - Official Scorecards

Virgin Hotels, Las Vegas - In a full division unification for the WBC, WBA, IBF, WBO junior welterweight titles, Josh Taylor (18-0, 13 KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over previously unbeaten Jose Ramirez (26-1, 17 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

116-110 for Taylor. You can tell the judges were geared to rob the Scot, but even so, they still couldn't do it.

Comment

The scorecards were as good as fans can ever ask for imho, Ward as usual had a weird scorecard.

Comment

I gotta say with only 18 fights under his belt,J.T will only get better,he's now beaten the top 2 guys in the division and that's Prograis and Ramirez imo,The Tarton Tornado jumps to number 2 on my pound for pound list,only behind Canelo now

Comment

Nearly as bad as Ward only getting 115-113 over Froch, pretty clear for anybody not being a cry baby ***** that Taylor clearly won.

Comment

I had it 116 - 110 for Taylor. A great fight

Comment

Originally posted by harry-greb View Post
              I had it 116 - 110 for Taylor. A great fight
              Same here. 8 rounds to 4 plus the two KDs.
              7not8 7not8 harry-greb harry-greb like this.

Comment

I ended up 116 - 110 and I was almost looking for rounds for Jose after the KDs. The right man won but let's just say it's a good job Taylor got the 2 ten eights.

No way and no how could I see Ramirez having won 6 rounds.

Comment

I had Ramirez looking good for four rounds the first four then the K and was like that is it, however it turns he just lost the fight. It was a lost fight for Ramirez at that point I saw no come back in his fighting style to respond looked drunk on the second K and so it goes. Without the bets I would not have stayed interested .......... there will be more fights next week.

Comment

Working...
                  X