Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Breaks Away From Triller, Has Deal in Place With Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
    Not shocked, Showtime has been a joke since pairing with PBC only. The last 3 years outside a few good fights has been a ratings nightmare.
    I don’t think it’s just showtime, I think it’s boxing in general in America. Mayweather would probably do better numbers than anyone of these American boxers in his next exhibition. He would sell more than Tank, Spence and the 100k that the Charlo brothers did.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post

As if ESPN and DAZN are kicking ass...
      Far better, Loma/Lopez, Taylor/Ramirez, Canelo/BJS. Showtime/PBC giving us PPV pick on paper fights for $75 bucks. Come on kid.
      Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Lol
        yeah that guy. Every circus needs a clown or two and the anti-Haymon racists provide the manpower
        And you make a fantastic clown. Cry victim cry! Lol what a child, can't even address a man directly.

Comment

Showtime and weasel Espinoza are embarrassments to boxing. Jake Paul should not be on the same network as real boxers. Showtime wants the money, fine. But they forfeit all their credibility.

Comment

PBCs ratings have flopped so badly that Showtime had to sign Jake Paul.

Comment

Lol, Showtime seems to be going for Triller's jugular. If Jake fights on Showtime, he'll be one and done...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

I don’t think it’s just showtime, I think it’s boxing in general in America. Mayweather would probably do better numbers than anyone of these American boxers in his next exhibition. He would sell more than Tank, Spence and the 100k that the Charlo brothers did.
                Oh yeah that is true no one is gonna pass Mayweather up, they just don't fight or impress like the man. Showtime/PBC have the fighters and the pockets for big things though. Top Rank putting their best up though, DAZN is doing good too, great fights. Hard to think of many from PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  Showtime has stormed back to take over American Boxing I see. I noticed the Paul brothers were mentioning Al Haymon during the Mayweather shenanigans now it makes sense
                  Their fights barely get 200-300k views lmaoo that counts as a take over?

fox and espn still doing way more views than showtime.
                  Bob Haymon Bob Haymon likes this.

Comment

Ah well, if it is Floyd vs Jake next ill take it, atleast someone is finally going to give him that much deserved ass wooping he well and truly deserves. Kids a spoilt brat.

Comment

This has nothing to do with Haymon you idiot. Showtime is so desperate they had to sign an accused child molester.

Comment

Working...
                      X