Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dana White Tears Apart Triller and De La Hoya: They Are Full of ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does seem quite spiteful though on Dana's part. St.Pierre won't fight in the ufc again, so let him have a big money exhibition fight.

It's not like he's allowing a current champion like Ngannou to go and box Fury. I'd say though, if he got a big enough percentage of the profit, he could allow that too.
    GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Dana just sucks. All the old timers who helped the UFC get to where it is all complain about the same thing. MONEY!!!! Dana djckrides you until he cant get any more money off of you and then gets rid of you and wont let you make more money anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
        It does seem quite spiteful though on Dana's part. St.Pierre won't fight in the ufc again, so let him have a big money exhibition fight.

It's not like he's allowing a current champion like Ngannou to go and box Fury. I'd say though, if he got a big enough percentage of the profit, he could allow that too.
        Is he really blocking the fight or is he blocking the fight by not acknowledging their existence, which is basically hampering the negotiations?

Comment

Triller got dana shook

Comment

Fat Dan is just mad that it was reported that the UFC has hit it's peak and revenue has shrunk the past 3 years, and it's not just because of Covid, because this goes back to 2018. And he also knows that the same people who watch UFC, are probably the same people that buy the circuses Triller puts on, I'm sure that has some to do with it.

Comment

Dana is a modern day SLAVE owner with a bunch of fools working for him, Gay La Hoya should just fight his ass. What goes around come around Gay La Hoya be doing some of the same gay **** when it involves his fighters so maybe the Slave owner is right on this one, but I say both suck assssssssss

Comment

Didn't sit on the fence there did he.

Comment

Oscar has wanted that smoke with Dana for a while now. Dana don’t want to get embarrassed by a former great, which I get, but knock off the tough guy act when you refuse to back it up.

Comment

What does it have to do with you? You're blocking GSP, let him go you old dyke.

Comment

Man, this guy is so obviously shook up and what a weird thing to still have options on GSP so long after.

Comment

Working...
                      X