Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I Had Saunders-Canelo Even; Billy Joe Proved He Belongs At That Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So basically Taylor is saying what Ben Davidson says he should say to appear supportive of Saunders. He's also a poor scorer of fights if he had it even, or Saunders up a round, before it got stopped.

Comment

Been saying top level brits take L’s to top level Mexican and Mexican American fighters.. Jose will continue the streak vs Taylor.. viva Mexico cabrones
      Richie_R Richie_R likes this.

Comment

Bjs was indeed being competitive but I believe canelo was able to figure him out inside 6 rounds and was just matter of time for the gypsy to get stopped, taylor just defending his countryman he better not be taking ramirez lightly cause he could be in for a serious surprise this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Calling it now.

Josh Taylor will continue the recent streak of Brit boxers taking career-altering L's. Let it ride on Ramirez it is
          I saw Ramirez / Taylor as a 50/50 fight.
          But now i'm giving Ramirez the edge.
          Stoppage wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

All opinion but I'm willing to bet that Ramirez didn't see it that way. I gave BJS two rds. Even when Nelo missed, BJS was missing more. Oh well, I guess he'll take his moral victory.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Both Brook and Saunders proved being at that level, but ultimately the bones in their face told a different story.
              BJS didn't prove he belong at Nelos level at all in my opinion. He proved that Nelo is too strong for him and he doesn't have the power to deter him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post

BJS didn't prove he belong at Nelos level at all in my opinion. He proved that Nelo is too strong for him and he doesn't have the power to deter him.
                He proved he belong in there and held his own at times, doesn't mean he could beat Canelo but take Canelo out of the picture and BJ would hang with a lot of fighters but no one active is on Canelo's level.
                Last edited by richardt; 05-17-2021, 08:51 PM.

Comment

It's abundantly obvious some of you are still high on the fumes of May 8, seeing as you're talking about Saturday as if Taylor is Saunders and Ramirez is suddenly Canelo. Taylor is going to demolish Ramirez and then perhaps we can drop the hokey "UK always loses to Mexican stock" folklore some tout as actual scripture

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    Been saying top level brits take L’s to top level Mexican and Mexican American fighters.. Jose will continue the streak vs Taylor.. viva Mexico cabrones
                    Jose is gonna be one of Taylors easier wins.

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
                      Same score that I had.
                      Me too my man, if u score without any bias that's what everyone had

Comment

Working...
                      X