Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I Had Saunders-Canelo Even; Billy Joe Proved He Belongs At That Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I Had Saunders-Canelo Even; Billy Joe Proved He Belongs At That Level

Josh Taylor was impressed by Billy Joe Saunders' performance in his career-defining fight against Canelo Alvarez. The unbeaten IBF/WBA 140-pound champion had their super middleweight title unification fight even through eight rounds. Though that high-profile fight ended in disappointment for Saunders on May 8, Taylor thinks the British southpaw proved himself at boxing's elite level versus the fighter most commonly considered number one, pound-for-pound, in the sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I keep on hearing opinions on how Saunder belongs at the highest level when he didn't even finished the fight. He didn't go the full twelve. Look what happened to Nery, he looked top level until he gassed out.

Comment

Belonging and still being able to belong are different things
      !-1 !-1 Mario040481 Mario040481 like this.

Comment

you and chris mannix can arm wrestle over who had the dumbest scorecard.

Comment

Bjs did not belong in the same ring with Canelo, it’s just that simple. Canelo was toying with him all night and stepped on the gas after round 7. Either way bjs was getting ko’ed in later rounds.

Comment

Will the Taylor vs Ramirez bout end in a KO? If so, who's getting KO'd?

Comment

I know Taylor and BJS are friends so of course he has to have his back.
              I'm just not sure that's the mentally Josh wants to have going into a Big fight with Ramirez.

Comment

Would Josh advise Saunders to ever again step into the ring with Canelo? And would Saunders be foolish enough to do so?
                TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

He quit

Comment

Same score that I had.
                    I have no ears I have no ears likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X