No announcement yet.

Delighted Nery got knocked out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

he should try fighting someone that’s not a bum first. Look at who’s he fighting next another bum. 2 trash fights in a row ever since signing with Bob arum
    I thought Canelo fans understood mandatories now?

And his last opponent was ranked #5 in the division. I'm curious what you would consider "not a bum" if he's 8-0 against current or former champs, but hasn't fought anyone who's not a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post

and brandon or any good fighter would KO inoue cold.
      Based on what? I agree that Inoues resume is lacking for such a lofty rating but don't get carried away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

I remember you rejoicing after some badly prepared low level British fighters were beaten by some Mexicans. What's wrong, you don't feel the need to celebrate when a Mexican bum gets taken down?

You ran away again as well after mouthing off after i asked you to back up your words. I still want to see you list these 10 supposed international stars from Mexico. I was looking forward to a good laugh. Please list them.
        Well well well look what we have here.....the delusional brit that thinks they actually create boxing legends. When did we ever argue about international stars? If I remember correctly we were discussing who has more LEGENDS in the sport.....and clearly that is Mexico, as well as Mexican Americans, since the UK only has ONE legit legend in Lennox.

And to answer your first questoin, nothing is wrong.....a Mexican got taken down by a Mexican American in an exciting fight, unlike all those domestic level UK bum fights bore fests.

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Loco View Post

Well well well look what we have here.....the delusional brit that thinks they actually create boxing legends. When did we ever argue about international stars? If I remember correctly we were discussing who has more LEGENDS in the sport.....and clearly that is Mexico, as well as Mexican Americans, since the UK only has ONE legit legend in Lennox.

And to answer your first questoin, nothing is wrong.....a Mexican got taken down by a Mexican American in an exciting fight, unlike all those domestic level UK bum fights bore fests.
          You said international legends. But when i asked you to give me these Mexican born and raised international legends, you ran away again. You're deflecting again now by saying nothing but the usual nonsense little man.

Those born and raised in the US, are American. If you claim it doesn't matter where you're born due to ethnicity, then they're all Spanish. You know, from Spain? Actual indigenous Mexicans can't fight for shlt. You should have a look on YouTube and see how bad they are. No wonder it only took a few Spaniards to control the country and dominate.

Mexico has twice our numbers, but you're too scared to give me 10 fighters who are international legends like i gave you. So get to it little man and stop the deflecting like a coward. However, when you've given me 10 actual Mexicans, you can give me 10 Mexican Americans as well. I want to laugh as much as possible. Make it happen.

You mean a Mexican drug cheat, a weight cheat, someone who lost his last fight but got a robbery, and hasn't beaten anyone worth a damn even though he was hyped as this killer, got stopped by an unskilled bum who won't be with us for very long due to being laughably shlt? Oh right.

Now get to answering the question and don't run again.
          Last edited by Sid-Knee; 05-16-2021, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

You said international legends. But when i asked you to give me these Mexican born and raised international legends, you ran away again. You're deflecting again now by saying nothing but the usual nonsense little man.

Those born and raised in the US, are American. If you claim it doesn't matter where you're born due to ethnicity, then they're all Spanish. You know, from Spain? Actual indigenous Mexicans can't fight for shlt. You should have a look on YouTube and see how bad they are. No wonder it only took a few Spaniards to control the country and dominate.

Mexico has twice our numbers, but you're too scared to give me 10 fighters who are international legends like i gave you. So get to it little man and stop the deflecting like a coward. However, when you've given me 10 actual Mexicans, you can give me 10 Mexican Americans as well. I want to laugh as much as possible. Make it happen.

You mean a Mexican drug cheat, a weight cheat, someone who lost his last fight but got a robbery, and hasn't beaten anyone worth a damn even though he was hyped as this killer, got stopped by an unskilled bum who won't be with us for very long due to being laughably shlt? Oh right.

Now get to answering the question and don't run again.
            Funny when people use the population scapegoat argument, but not unexpected coming from a pea brain like you. I didn't answer your question because the list you presented was LAUGHABLE and embarrassing........literally almost all those you mentioned are DOMESTIC UK legends, irrelevant on the world stage though. But i'll play into your game my little jealous brit.

Erik Morales (no explanation needed)

Salvador Sanchez (career cut short at 23 years old yet still had 3 HOF under his belt while they were IN PRIME, where in contrast, someone like Calzaghe had a long career with the same amount of HOF-ers but NONE were in prime)

JCC (no explanation needed)

Marco Antonio Barrera (no explanation needed but we will never forget how he basically retired the top UK bum at the time)

Juan Manuel Marquez (no explanation needed)

Ruben Olivares (regarded as one of the greatest bantamweights of all time)

Carlos Zarate (also regarded as one of the greatest bantamweights of all time)

Alberto Arizmendi (holds 2 wins over an all time legend of the sport in Henry Armstrong)

Vincente Saldivar (had a trilogy with your fellow UK bum Howard Winstone and went 3-0 against him...Winstone wasn't able to become a legit World Champion until AFTER Saldivar retired)

Jorge Arce (fan favorite due to his fan-friendly style, 4 division world champion)
            Last edited by El Más Loco; 05-17-2021, 07:27 PM.
            ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

Funny when people use the population scapegoat argument, but not unexpected coming from a pea brain like you. I didn't answer your question because the list you presented was LAUGHABLE and embarrassing........literally almost all those you mentioned are DOMESTIC UK legends, irrelevant on the world stage though. But i'll play into your game my little jealous brit.

Salavador Sanchez (career cut short at 23 years old yet still had 3 HOF under his belt while they were IN PRIME, where in contrast, someone like Calzaghe had a long career with the same amount of HOF-ers but NONE were in prime)

Marco Antonio Barrera (no explanation needed but we will never forget how he basically retired the top UK bum at the time)

Alberto Arizmendi (holds 2 wins over an all time legend of the sport in Henry Armstrong)

Vincente Saldivar (had a trilogy with your fellow UK bum Howard Winstone and went 3-0 against him...Winstone wasn't able to become a legit World Champion until AFTER Saldivar retired)

Jorge Arce (fan favorite due to his fan-friendly style, 4 division world champion)
              I'm British and I will tell you this

You're responding to a complete ******. Sid Knee is one of the most handicapped posters on this site. This guy started crying and criticising Ali and Frazier just because he couldn't accept criticism of Lewis.

Don't waste your time responding to that mentally deranged imbecile
              ShoulderRoll and El Más Loco like this.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post

You're responding to a complete ******. Sid Knee is one of the most handicapped posters on this site. This guy started crying and criticising Ali and Frazier just because he couldn't accept criticism of Lewis.

Comment

Salavador Sanchez (career cut short at 23 years old yet still had 3 HOF under his belt while they were IN PRIME, where in contrast, someone like Calzaghe had a long career with the same amount of HOF-ers but NONE were in prime)

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. No, sincerely. This is even worse than i thought. But i'm glad you wrote it down. Now for some real fun.

Olivares? Arce? Zarate? These fighters aren't even very good. Arce is a bum. Who cares about winning titles if they're against garbage? List the world class wins for any of these 3. Please. Then tell me how they're "International legends" when nobody knows them? Why would they? It's like saying our Duke McKenzie is an international legend through winning world titles at 3 different weights. He beat 3 world level fighters and that's it. Haha. You complete clown. I listed bona fide greats. But you say they were "Domestic UK legends" Hahahahaha. If listing these 3 alone doesn't tell you how garbage your history is, then you'll be laughed at for the rest of your life in the way you should be laughed at. I was waiting for you to list that other Mexican bum in Ricardo Lopez. You know, the bum who when he did finally meet a world level fighter, he was beaten twice? But he got ripped off with a draw and a loss. So like that other fraud in Canelo when against Golovkin. Olivares is known for the 3 fights with Chacon. A good fighter, but nothing more. Olivares and Zarate are grotesquely overrated. They don't belong in the HOF. Most Americans and Mexicans don't. There is some absolute garbage in there. You have 5 fighters who are legit, and that's it.

Arizmendi did beat Armstrong twice, but what else did he do? Nobody internationally knows him. But please explain how they do? Turpin beat a prime Robinson and was known around the world for a bit until depression took over. But i didn't list him. Why would i when we've got plenty of ATG's who were actually international legends? Robinson was also the biggest star in the sport at that point. Also one of the biggest in sports full stop.

Marquez isn't known. Only the Pacquiao fights were. And that was due to Pacquiao. Even Mexicans didn't care all that much about him. Outside of those fights, Marquez ducked like crazy all the top end of the top 10 in whatever weight he was at and fought the ropey fighters who were nothing but brawlers. When he did fight them like Norwood, John, and Bradley, he lost. He was even mandatory for Naz for the WBO for 2 years. But due to ducking the fight for so long, they got sick and tired of him so stripped him of the position. Outside of the Pacquiao fights, his resume stinks. Marquez was even losing to a shot Casamayor until he stopped him late. Shot fighters and garbage is all he had. But the style match-up suited him against Pac. Also go and listen to Marquez, Barrera and Morales talk in their interviews after their fights when asked about Naz from 96 onwards. They didn't want to know. Only when Barrera could see Naz was on the wane did he decide to take the fight years later.

Barrera and Morales only became known around the world because of Naz being such a star at Feather weight. Even in the US with Mexicans and Mexican Americans being able to get to Vegas there was only a small crowd to watch. Their rematch could only sell 300,000 on PPV. So they weren't even big stars in the US let alone the rest of the world. No other fighter at the smaller weights had international status like Naz had, other than Jimi Wilde. Fighters like Pacquiao became bigger by moving up the weights.

I didn't use the per capita you moron. Do you even know how to read? I said you should be able to list 10 fighters (Horribly failed) with over twice our numbers. This is a like for like basis. I don't even need to use per capita. Why would i when your history is this laughable? you named Arce you fool. A complete ham and egger who never beat anyone world class. But i can't wait for you to try and list them. So the only pea brain here is you my friend.

Jealous of a 5th world moron who lists Arce, Zarate and Olivares who are not in any way great or international legends? Yeah, i'm dead jealous. When i'm finished having you make an even bigger tit of yourself, i'll tell you about my lists achievements. It's easy to do considering they're real greats and have the resumes to back it up with. I've got fighters who i didn't even list like Jack "Kid" Berg who has 4 ATG wins over Kid Chocolate and Tony Canzoneri. That doesn't even include all his other world class wins, yet he's already proven himself a great with just those 4 wins. Or Freddie welsh with wins over the likes of Bennie Leonard. Carl Froch, Joe calzaghe, Benny Lynch etc etc... The list goes on.

I'll give you a little sneak peak though...

Fitzsimmons was the first 3 weight world champion in history. He's the only fighter to have been lineal Middle weight champ to go on and become lineal Heavy weight champ. At Middle he beat Jack Dempsey's idol in Jack "The Nonpareil" Dempsey. It wasn't Heavy weight Jack Dempsey's real name. In the greatest single victory in history, Bob beat James J Corbett. However, there was another claiming to be Heavy weight champion in Peter Maher, but Bob knocked him out to become undisputed Heavy weight champion. He left no questions to who was the best. Bob weighed in at 165 LBS to do so. Never before nor since has this been done. Nor will it ever be done again. At 40 years of age, Fitzsimmons would go on to become Light heavy Weight champion of the world and become the first in history to become a 3 weight champion.

Jimi Wilde is the greatest Flyweight in history. It's quite well known too. Well, if you weren't so hideously uneducated. But where would the fun be without clowns like you making such a fool out of themselves?

Ted "Kid" Lewis, alongside Robinson, Britton and one other in my list, in McLarnin, have the greatest Welter weight resumes in history.

We'll get to the rest when you've made me laugh some more with your explanations to this f3cking hideous list. Twice our size and this is what you've come up with. I told you your history doesn't touch ours. It never has, or ever will.

TJ highway likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post

When did i criticise Frazier and Ali due to someone criticising Lewis? Show me? I've claimed Frazier nor Ali are great, but not because someone criticised Lewis.

What else makes me "Handicapped"???

You read this weirdo's nonsense by calling legit greats "UK domestic Legends" and not world level greats? He thinks Lewis is the only one. That's handicapped. So are you too for thinking that's alright.

Comment

Salvador Sanchez (career cut short at 23 years old yet still had 3 HOF under his belt while they were IN PRIME, where in contrast, someone like Calzaghe had a long career with the same amount of HOF-ers but NONE were in prime)

Have you decided to run again and refuse to debate your claims and back them up? But you want to put me in my place don't you? What are you waiting for? I'm here.

Start by telling me which world level fighters the international legend Jorge Arce beat, and i'll tell you about the fighters in my list who are irrelevant on the international stage/world level and nothing but bums like Welsh, Wilde, Fitzsimmons, "Kid" Lewis, Benn, Eubank, Naz, McLarnin etc etc...

Then tell me about Saldivar and his international legendary status. Of course eliminating Winstone because he's nothing but a bum as you say. But the rest of his "ATG" victories.

And so on and so on...

Comment

Working...
                      X