Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Figueroa Knocks Luis Nery Out in Seventh, Captures WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow!!!!!! Figueora broke that man down and stopped him.

Nery was not ready for that type of pressure and heat. Statement performance!

Bring on the Fulton unification.

Comment

• Nery set a pace that he couldn't keep, not surprising at all.

Comment

• Nery should have never left team canelo, dude was fighting like a caveman tonight.

Looked undersized too, good win for Figs jr. His defense is still horrible but he has size and kept coming.

Comment

• **** ya Figueroa

Comment

• Nery's conditioning did him in. Probably a good thing as he can't seem to make any weight.

This was just Figueroa's will that won him this.

Comment

• Figueroa broke him down.

Non-stop volume.
              edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

• Fig has that Margarito style they are in your face throwing punches the whole time ....They take you to the deep end of the pool and have you tread water while holding bricks in both of your hands above your head..
                Last edited by Brother Mouzone; 05-15-2021, 11:54 PM.
                edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

• Told y'all in the 3rd Nery was FOOKED. Was gassing early and couldn't deal with Fig's pressure, gimme that 5X Koba!
                  mlac mlac likes this.

Comment

• Wow. Nice one Figueroa. Love it.

In the 2nd round I told my wife Figueroa has little power, but his plan appears to be to just overwhelm Nery with punches. I think that’s what happened here. Nery looked like he fell from exhaustion more than anything.

Comment

• Damn....Nery just submitted. That uppercut to the body took his soul. Figueroa by TKO in round 8.

Comment

Working...
                      X