Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I Didn't Think Mayweather Would Get That Mad Over a Hat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I Didn't Think Mayweather Would Get That Mad Over a Hat

Youtuber Jake Paul admits that he was surprised when Floyd Mayweather went after him at a recent press conference in Florida. Paul was present at the media function to support his older brother, fellow social media star Logan Paul, who faces Mayweather in an exhibition fight on June 6th in Miami - with Showtime Pay-Per-View carrying the event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It’s sad that the alleged “TBE” (in his own and ***** fanboys mind) is at the level where he is being belittled and begging by/to a “YouTuber....
    Repens Repens eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

He was mad because he didn't want people to see his dodgy hair transplant results.
      billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Lmao it was classic Floyd look like a mad little eighth grader and he did try to sucker punch Jake Victor Ortiz style except with like 15 overpaid bouncers and still couldn't get a clean hit

Comment

Floyd isused to being the villain.. What it takes for the public to root for him to win…fight a couple of douchebag you tubers. I’m certainly rooting for him to prolax this clown.

Comment

“Got ya hat!” Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Pearson View Post
              Lmao it was classic Floyd look like a mad little eighth grader and he did try to sucker punch Jake Victor Ortiz style except with like 15 overpaid bouncers and still couldn't get a clean hit
              Actually when Floyd had him in a head lock, he landed a little upper cut on Paul’s eye. But yes like 15 bouncers were holding onto Paul also lol

Comment

LOL I bet he was surprised. I was saving this podcast to listen to later when I seen Jake was on it. Chael asks some good questions in times like this so I'm hyped to hear it.

Comment

I want them to fight it out, and the sooner the better.

Comment

Money boy Mayweather probably had cash sewed into the hat's lining. Why else? Maybe the keys to a few cars or his EBT card...a few diamonds sewn on...That would probably make him a little testy.

Comment

Working...
                    X