Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I Hundred-Percent Believe Jose Ramirez Is There To Be Knocked Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First great fight of the year!

Comment

Of course Josť is coming to fight the only question is if Taylor is coming to fight ? Jose went 12 RDS with Viktor and Taylor only went 1 so Jose has rounds in . Taylor should just do the safe bet and just box cause we saw what Jose did to hooker and he seems to be the hungrier man at the moment .

Comment

I hope Taylor has the conditioning for 12 hard rounds under Davison.

McGuigan’s training camps are supposedly very intense that builds up a lot of conditioning, as we saw when Taylor fought Prograis.

I know Ben Davison likes to work a lot on technical things, which is great and should serve Taylor well, but I also think he’s going to need that potential 12 rounds of intensity he had under McGuigan that got him wins over Prograis and Baranchyk.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

He's not from the UK. He's Scottish. That's what they told me.
          I don’t know if that’s a cultural thing over there, but Scotland is part of the U.K. I’m a bit confused here.
          siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

I don’t know if that’s a cultural thing over there, but Scotland is part of the U.K. I’m a bit confused here.
            I know, right? I called him a UK bum, but was told he's not from there.

Comment

Ramirez wins by KO. Ramirez is more active, tenacious than Prograis.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

I know, right? I called him a UK bum, but was told he's not from there.
                UK stands for United Kingdom.

The 3 countries of England Scotland and Wales plus the province of Northern Ireland together make up the country of United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.

Taylor is Scottish but also British. Bit like Ramirez is Californian and American.

So now you get more bang for your buck. You can call Taylor a Scottish AND a British bum. I know this will please you. Little things and all.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post

He didn’t look too beaten up when he fought his next fight !

i agree that Regis took his toll but Jose is a crude plodder type fighter who stands still and relies on power. I think Prograis is the tougher fight.

It will be a good/close fight because they’re both good champions
                  No doubt both can hurt the other and both will have their moments. This match-up checks all the boxes for fight of the year.

Comment

This is Taylor’s coming out party. He is a superstar in the making and this fight would elevate him to that point.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

UK stands for United Kingdom.

The 3 countries of England Scotland and Wales plus the province of Northern Ireland together make up the country of United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.

Taylor is Scottish but also British. Bit like Ramirez is Californian and American.

So now you get more bang for your buck. You can call Taylor a Scottish AND a British bum. I know this will please you. Little things and all.
                      Thanks. I knew all that but sometimes get confused. In that case then, Katie Taylor, can't be called a British boxer, right? Isn't she from the independent Ireland? Some people lump them all together.

Comment

Working...
                      X