Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo To Canelo: I'll Be Ready in September, Let's Make The Fight Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Thank you, I don't know what this guy is even talking about and he has the nerve to consider me a troll? The irony of it all makes you wonder.
    How did you score Charlo-Derevy?

According to compubox - Charlo outlanded him by about 40 punches. But Derevy outlanded Charlo by about 30 power punches. Charlo outalnded him in 8/12 rounds. Derevy outlanded Charlo in 8/11 rounds for power punches.

My card pretty much exactly aligned, to my memory, with the power punch stats in that fight. I had it close the whole way and thought Derevy took it at the end.

How did you score it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kartier_3we View Post
      Charlo needs to move up to 168lbs or shut the **** up! He talking “catchweights” foh!
      Why not talk about a catchweight fight with the guy who is the KING of fighting catchweights who made his name off fighting catchweights.

Comment

• I like Charlo, but this just looks like a publicity thing. He knows Canelo is only focused on unifying the division, so there's no way his number is actually going to be called.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zodogg View Post

Why not talk about a catchweight fight with the guy who is the KING of fighting catchweights who made his name off fighting catchweights.
          Thought Mayweather retired!

Comment

• He's promoting his next useless fight, which nobody gives a bleep about. He's been doing this for years now. Fight a scrub, then mention a big boy's name to promote the scrappy fight.

Don't know how he finds motivation for these types of fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Jermall did put himself in position to fight Canelo @ 160, but the WBC gave Canelo that stupid "Franchise Belt!" However, it's up to Jermall now! He should be fighting Benavidez next! That's how you prove you really want Canelo!
              why the hell should he be fighting Benavidez next ? He has no belt. he lost it on the scales. Benavidez needs to earn it. Charlo. tried eveything to fight clenelo at 160 and was ducked with the help of the WBC. He said that he would only move up to 168 for the Alvarez fight and that's it. Now if Benavidez gets his belt back then he and Charlo can dance at 168.
              champion4ever likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1PaperChamp View Post
                Charlo called out Jacobs, Jacobs accepted - no fight

Charlo called out Benavidez, Benavidez accepted - no fight

Charlo called out Canelo, Canelo offered a fight - no fight

Lions only, huh
                Not a great deal to add to that is there?!

Thanks.
                #1PaperChamp and jockpunk like this.

Comment

• Charlo needs to leave pbc if he wants real fights. He won’t though because he doesn’t.

Comment

• Originally posted by jockpunk View Post
                    Charlo needs to leave pbc if he wants real fights. He won’t though because he doesn’t.
                    Why would he leave? Which skirt will he hide his ass in if he leaves his uncle Al?

Comment

• Now that Canelo is campaigning at 168 Charlo is running his mouth. Charlo was offered a career payday for the fight and all they heard back was quack quack.
                      Canelo’s focus is on getting all the belts at 168 in September but if Charlo wants to get sparked out at the end of the year he’s welcome to.
                      Canelo would whip both Charlo brothers asses on the same night. Easy work.

Comment

Working...
                      X