Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba Calls Out Joyce, Dubois, Yoka; Wants 'Anybody They Put In With Me'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba Calls Out Joyce, Dubois, Yoka; Wants 'Anybody They Put In With Me'

Now that Efe Ajagba has re-established his confidence, the hard-hitting heavyweight wants tougher fights. The Nigerian-born Ajagba informed BoxingScene.com that he wants to face Joe Joyce, Daniel Dubois or Tony Yoka. England's Joyce (12-0, 11 KOs) secured a WBO title fight against Ukraine's Oleksandr Usyk (18-0, 13 KOs) by defeating Dubois on November 28, but fights against Dubois or Yoka might be more realistic for Ajagba at some point either later this year or in 2022.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Efe Yoka would be fun. Like a poor man's AJ-Wilder

Comment

Joyce and Dubois beat him. THis Yoka guy i havents really seen too much of him. But since he is tall, has reach and is a gold medalist, he should also be favored over the crude ajagba that is most likely having a glass chin and moves like a sloth.

Comment

Fee Ajagba vs Frank Sanchez.... let's see that fight.

Comment

Fighting Yoka is a step backwards for Efe! He should be calling out Dillian Whyte, Michael Hunter, or Deontay Wilder!
          bulldognyc bulldognyc likes this.

Comment

Maybe Takam a fight that TR could make

Comment

Efe is a highlight reel KO waiting to happen.

Comment

I like Efe Ajagba as a strong and power hitter but is low skill-wise and ring IQ-wise. He gets bullied the moment he fights someone with a decent chin and boxing skills. Whyte, Joyce, Dubois, Parker, Ruiz, Povetkin, Ortiz, etc. all beat him comfortably. Even Chisora and in-shape Arreola give him trouble.

His best options are Takam or Breazeale or Gorman or Yoka or Kownacki or Hammer. Charles Martin or Pulev, if they agree, would be competitive and a step up.

Comment

Love to see him vs Carlos Takam or vs Daniel Dubois. Or maybe even Fabio Wardley. He’s a fun fighter to watch. Might be able to snatch a title for Nigeria.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Fighting Yoka is a step backwards for Efe! He should be calling out Dillian Whyte, Michael Hunter, or Deontay Wilder!
                    Fighting an olypic gold medalist is never a step backwards.. alrhough the ensuing KO would be a step back

Comment

Working...
                    X