Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Canelo is Without a Doubt The Pound-For-Pound King

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Canelo is a bad man.

But it's not a good look for the president of a sanctioning body to be this much of a kiss ass.
    Sulaiman is the worst in the industry. Imagine if Canelo prolonged mandatories for 2 years without defending (or yo-yong those options) in two weight classes
    GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Sulaiman is the worst in the industry. Imagine if Canelo prolonged mandatories for 2 years without defending (or yo-yong those options) in two weight classes
      Knowing that you are a big fan of Canelo, I Respect you MASSIVELY for this statement. I’m glad some fans haven’t forgotten how mauricio acted in the whole GGG saga. Threw his toys out because canelo didn’t want his belt, also against Chavez with the huichol belt etc, Mauricio is a snake. Luckily canelo seems to know this and keeps him at arms length.

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGod View Post

Knowing that you are a big fan of Canelo, I Respect you MASSIVELY for this statement. I’m glad some fans haven’t forgotten how mauricio acted in the whole GGG saga. Threw his toys out because canelo didn’t want his belt, also against Chavez with the huichol belt etc, Mauricio is a snake. Luckily canelo seems to know this and keeps him at arms length.
        I’m one of the few to have shown the Canelo vs Sulaiman relationship. Mauricio has kissed Canelo’s asss so much that Canelo genuinely thinks he is no longer a pest. Canelo never liked Sulaiman. The WBC belt is the icon for Sulaiman’s legacy, the belt his father gave to the game. When Canelo refused it don’t you think Mauricio got offended and insecure for what Mexican fans thought for why Canelo did it.
        GucciGod likes this.

Comment

I'd be the king as well if i beat Fielding, shot Kovalev, weak Smith, bums Yildrim and Saunders. LMMAO!!!

Comment

Hard to say, he didn’t beat GGG really, but if we’re going on phantom wins and draws added towards the claim of p4p instead of what really happened, then he is

besides, he’s been fighting and beating fellow champions more frequently than anyone else.

so I don’t mind saying he’s p4p number 1, with a big asterisk over the GGG fights.

Comment

News flash nocares what you think sulaiman crooked ass pig .

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                I'd be the king as well if i beat Fielding, shot Kovalev, weak Smith, bums Yildrim and Saunders. LMMAO!!!
                Why didn't you, or anyone else, do it then?

The credit goes to the man in the arena who took action and made things happen.

Comment

I feel like Mauricio carries around a gas tank of Canelos ball sweat to inhale like Frank Booth.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

For Canelo not to be p4p you have to come up with a better alternative. And there really isn't one at the moment, with the possible exception of Inoue. Can't give it to Crawford because he simply has not fought a single elite opponent at WW.

That all said -- nothing to do with Sulaiman's say so. Man is a detriment to boxing and a massive sycophant when it comes to Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
                      Based on what?

Trout - open scoring while behind
                      FMW - UD blowout
                      Angulo - Already stopped by Lara
                      Lara - Levi Martinez117-111 but compubox 7-3-2 Lara (compubox work for FMW but not other fighters)
                      Kirkland - Shaking head and you can't use your trainer
                      Cotto - Legit SD in my book
                      Khan - Shaking head x 2
                      Lame Smith - I fight for pride not belts when Andrade had the belt and I can't make 154. That's why I'm at 155, LOL.
                      Chavez Jr - Punching bag
                      GGG 1 - Rigged cards like Wilder/Fury 1. We know who won the fight
                      GGG 2- Legit win
                      Fielding - Shaking head x 3
                      Jacobs - Never thought much of him but legit win
                      Kovalev - Double rehydration clause (weight-in and same-day on aging fighter)
                      Smith - Outside of old Groves, who did he beat (Roger Mayweather)? Ops, Fielding x 2 (see above)
                      Avni - Shaking head x 4
                      Saunders - nasal sprayed his way out of the Andrade fight in which he would have been de-belted and has been as consistent as Keef Thurman since 2017

Seriously, I mean seriously, outside of a popularity contest and nationalistic fanbase, this dude is a p4p 1 and ATG in the making?

Cool, now list Crawford resume.

I'll wait.

Comment

Working...
                      X