Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Canelo is Without a Doubt The Pound-For-Pound King

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• revelated
    replied
    Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

no controversy
    Benavidez - outboxed Crawford until his bum knee gave out, damn near took him the distance. *asterisk
    *asterisk

Horn - Crawford faked a hand injury which threw off Horn's camp timing, night of the fight, Crawford whiffed three punches Wilder Windmill style, trigger ref stopped it with Horn still evading. *asterisk

Khan - the guy everyone says has a glass jaw, Crawford could not spark it. Instead, he ate jabs all night until he got frustrated, loaded up and tossed a blatant low blow to get him out of there. *asterisk

Kavaliauskas - again, outboxed Crawford, two-pieced, wobbled and DROPPED him. Crawford got frustrated, started holding and hitting right in front of the ref. *asterisk

Brook - closed Crawford's eye with nothing but a jab, Crawford lost every round. *asterisk

At 147, Crawford has not beaten anyone without controversy. That's why Arum openly said he's losing money on him. Think about it.

Leave a comment:

• revelated
    replied
    Based on what?

Trout - open scoring while behind
    FMW - UD blowout
    Angulo - Already stopped by Lara
    Lara - Levi Martinez117-111 but compubox 7-3-2 Lara (compubox work for FMW but not other fighters)
    Kirkland - Shaking head and you can't use your trainer
    Cotto - Legit SD in my book
    Khan - Shaking head x 2
    Lame Smith - I fight for pride not belts when Andrade had the belt and I can't make 154. That's why I'm at 155, LOL.
    Chavez Jr - Punching bag
    GGG 1 - Rigged cards like Wilder/Fury 1. We know who won the fight
    GGG 2- Legit win
    Fielding - Shaking head x 3
    Jacobs - Never thought much of him but legit win
    Kovalev - Double rehydration clause (weight-in and same-day on aging fighter)
    Smith - Outside of old Groves, who did he beat (Roger Mayweather)? Ops, Fielding x 2 (see above)
    Avni - Shaking head x 4
    Saunders - nasal sprayed his way out of the Andrade fight in which he would have been de-belted and has been as consistent as Keef Thurman since 2017

Seriously, I mean seriously, outside of a popularity contest and nationalistic fanbase, this dude is a p4p 1 and ATG in the making?
    ... And yet, Crawford is even worse.

That's why.

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied
    1) Nelo
    2)
    3)
    4)
    etc

Leave a comment:

• Queen_Leia
    replied

Why I need a resume? When Loma was the darling of boxing, he was P4P over Crawford even though his team said, based on the eye test, if Crawford was still hanging around 135, we wouldn't take that fight, too skilled, big, and versatile.

Some people aren't rolling with the rigged P4P, drug cheat king Clenelo. It is what it is.

The eye test says Crawford is a better fighter. Geez, the eye test says Andrade but he wouldn't prove us wrong at 160 for undisputed. Fanfare overrides historical logic when it comes to favorite fighters. Undisputed has nothing to do with your opponent's resume. He has the cards, so he just had to keep it close and not get completely outclassed which he would have still had the cards rigged anyway. He should be fighting for 2xrigged undisputed.
    Still no Crawford resume, I understand. It's hard to list one when one isn't there.

Psst eyeball test don't win fights or Loma would have beaten Teo & Andrade got dropped by a jab against a no-hoper.

Leave a comment:

• Ray*
    replied
    I don’t need this corrupt moron to say anything but yeah he is Canelo is definitely number 1, follow by Crawford, then Inoue.

Leave a comment:

• tophat1
    replied
    He probably is at the moment but Sulaiman shouldn't be voicing his opinion on this. Its disrespectful towards the other wbc champs. He obviously makes more money from canelo than any other fighter , but his bias towards him over the last few years has been clear as day.

Leave a comment:

• TernceBudCharlo
    replied

Why I need a resume? When Loma was the darling of boxing, he was P4P over Crawford even though his team said, based on the eye test, if Crawford was still hanging around 135, we wouldn't take that fight, too skilled, big, and versatile.

Some people aren't rolling with the rigged P4P, drug cheat king Clenelo. It is what it is.

The eye test says Crawford is a better fighter. Geez, the eye test says Andrade but he wouldn't prove us wrong at 160 for undisputed. Fanfare overrides historical logic when it comes to favorite fighters. Undisputed has nothing to do with your opponent's resume. He has the cards, so he just had to keep it close and not get completely outclassed which he would have still had the cards rigged anyway. He should be fighting for 2xrigged undisputed.
    People keep saying the word "resume" but I don't think they know what it means. Controversial wins do not help your resume. I don't care that they were against elite fighters. Using there logic, Jeff Horn was a p4p elite fighter because he beat Pacquiao. But then Bud beat him so he must be the p4p king right?

Leave a comment:

• hhh1200
    replied
    Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post

Where is Crawford resume? You listed all of the reason you hate Alvarez, we get it....now give us Crawford resume.

Leave a comment:

• _Rexy_
    replied
    Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
    For Canelo not to be p4p you have to come up with a better alternative. And there really isn't one at the moment, with the possible exception of Inoue. Can't give it to Crawford because he simply has not fought a single elite opponent at WW.

That all said -- nothing to do with Sulaiman's say so. Man is a detriment to boxing and a massive sycophant when it comes to Canelo.
    Yeah I got Inoue 1 and Canelo 2.

This board is funny to me also, last year he was a jap bum who got his face broken by an ancient Donaire, now he's a ****ing warrior for fighting through that for ten rounds

Leave a comment:

• Queen_Leia
    replied

Don't have to, no controversy, just straight-up wins or stoppages.

PEDs - None
    Double rehydration clauses - None
    Created new weight Divisions 155 before going back to 154 for Lame Smith from the UK (Canelo) - None
    Rigged Cards that don't match compubox - None
    Beat guys solid when he wasn't the favorite below 147

The rest of P4P is an eye test. Eyes say Crawford is more complexed, versatile and skilled than Canelo. In catchweight fight like FMW/Canelo if it was possible, Crawford handles him.

Where is Crawford resume? You listed all of the reason you hate Alvarez, we get it....now give us Crawford resume.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X