Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Floyd walks down Cruiserweight Logan Paul, does it overshine Canelo’s bigger opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Floyd walks down Cruiserweight Logan Paul, does it overshine Canelo’s bigger opponents?

Floyd did walk down McGregor rather awkwardly

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
    Floyd did walk down McGregor rather awkwardly
    Nothing outshines Floyd EASILY beating your hero.
    siablo14 likes this.

Comment

I can see Floyd letting Logan gas himself out and then stopping him that way.

Comment

Just reiterating little Floyd's lesson to Canelo. No matter what, drain your opponent to remove any chance they might have had, no matter how remote.

Comment

Hmm....Paul is ass but CW is massive for a dude who started in the 130s and has a career high of what 150?

I mean of course I expect Floyd to beat his ass, but, I didn't really consider credit given the name isn't credible. I suppose Floyd vs any chump 40 pounds bigger is a credit of some kind....mostly a spectacle

Comment

Anyhow Floyd drags this garbage out for more than a round or 2 and i think boxing fans should stone him.

It's bad enough he's fighting this idiot but if he doesn't beat the living crap out of him in minutes it will be a sad day for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Nothing outshines Floyd EASILY beating your hero.
              Floyd beating his hero was the easiest fight of Floyd's career.
              siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Fight is probably already scripted out anyway.

Comment

When Floyd beats Logan Paul it'll be the biggest win in boxing history outside of when Oscar beat Shaq.

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
                    Anyhow Floyd drags this garbage out for more than a round or 2 and i think boxing fans should stone him.

It's bad enough he's fighting this idiot but if he doesn't beat the living crap out of him in minutes it will be a sad day for the sport.
                    The last time Floyd was a power puncher was 20 yrs ago as a young LW against 130 pounders, today he is not blasting through a young fit guy 50lbs bigger than him and 60lbs bigger than where he started, he will probably be in 3/4 shape and a full 43 yr old he is going to have to bang on the young fella for a while before he breaks, Floyd was great but he is not a wrecking ball.

Comment

Working...
                    X