Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez-George Kambosos Card Moved To June 19 At loanDepot Park In Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunter is fighting a cruiser instead of Hrgovic and probably for more money the purse bid was so low I wouldn't fight Hrgovic for 300k either.

Comment

We’re going from watching Loma vs Teo on ESPN to this on PPV? Triller is ridiculous.

Comment

I thought this PPV fight would flop before. I KNOW it will now! Trilla!

Comment

Oh please not a triller card.....please no....

Comment

Some saying no one knows who Teofimo is. Well, maybe social media types don't know, but boxing fans saw him beat Loma and Commey--2 world champs. Kambosos is dangerous because he is super-motivated while Lopez is not training hard & is expected to take him out early. Should be explosive.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
              Some saying no one knows who Teofimo is. Well, maybe social media types don't know, but boxing fans saw him beat Loma and Commey--2 world champs. Kambosos is dangerous because he is super-motivated while Lopez is not training hard & is expected to take him out early. Should be explosive.
              Lopez isn't training hard? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
                Loma-Lopez wasn't on regular ESPN by choice. It wasn't out of Arum's good heart. The reason it wasn't on PPV was because fans didn't care for either fighter enough to shell out their hard earned dollars. Arum was so disheartened by their own market research findings in terms of Loma-Lopez PPV potential. It took a major ESPN intervention to make that fight.

Why would fans pay for this one? What's the intrigue? Arum wasn't even willing to pay 3 mil for this fight. I agree with him. Nobody knows who these two are. Screw Lopez's fake trinkets. Where's the buzz? Beating Loma has sent Lopez into obscurity.
                Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 05-11-2021, 07:04 PM.

Comment

And Commey is a C+.

Comment

Triller need to get bad bunny and Megan Thee Stallion for this PPVs that will bring the numbers up

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

The real question is, who knows Lopez and would pay to watch him on PPV? Whatever PPV money they make, it won't be due to Lopez, but due to whatever shit the triller people are peddling on the night. I'm personally skipping that BS.
                      Big facts right here

Comment

Working...
                      X