Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez-George Kambosos Card Moved To June 19 At loanDepot Park In Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post

Big facts right here
    My boy, Isaac Cruz Gonzalez, is fighting on the Charlo undercard the same night as the triller show on Showtime. I'm looking forward to that one.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

My boy, Isaac Cruz Gonzalez, is fighting on the Charlo undercard the same night as the triller show on Showtime. I'm looking forward to that one.
      I'll watch him instead.

Teofimo is acting like a child. Truth is he is a kid, he's 23, so I don't fully blame him, but there needs to be a responsible adult in the room for him to listen to.

Comment

I'll watch him instead.

Teofimo is acting like a child. Truth is he is a kid, he's 23, so I don't fully blame him, but there needs to be a responsible adult in the room for him to listen to.
        I think the Cruz Gonzalez fight steals the show that night. He's a guy who's quickly becoming Lopez's mandatory for 2 of his fake trinkets.

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
          Triller need to get bad bunny and Megan Thee Stallion for this PPVs that will bring the numbers up
          Who lol???

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
            No one notice Michael Hunter taking this instead of the IBF title eliminator ?
            Yeah, I saw that.

So this is why Michael Hunter pulled out of the Hrgovic fight. Triller is going to pay him a lot better I bet.

I'll watch him instead.

Kambosos is his IBF mando. He has to fight him.

This isn't like Dud Crawford fighting Kell Brook by choice.

Comment

This is going to be a huge flop. I predict 50k buys.

Comment

Uh oh someone can't make weight needs more time...doubt it's the spartan

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post
                  This is going to be a huge flop. I predict 50k buys.
                  isn't it cause of the Floyd fight?

Comment

Working...
                  X