Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please no, Bolotniks is Euro level at best

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

he will fight Beterbiev - Smith jr. winner in full unification any way.
      Yeah, probably next year though

Comment

Matchroom needs to be pushing to get Zurdo or Marcus Browne in with Bivol

Comment

****ing hell, even bring Danny Jacobs or Callum Smith up to fight Bivol

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Matchroom needs to be pushing to get Zurdo or Marcus Browne in with Bivol
            I'm in 100% agreement with you

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I'm in 100% agreement with you
              Even Vlasov, I know 175 is thin right now and admittedly, a lot of the top 10 guys have already lost to Bivol, but we can do better than Spider Richards, Bolotniks and Lenin Castillo FFS

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

Even Vlasov, I know 175 is thin right now and admittedly, a lot of the top 10 guys have already lost to Bivol, but we can do better than Spider Richards, Bolotniks and Lenin Castillo FFS
                Matchroom destroyed the dude's momentum. Not sure why they don't shell out the money for a good opponent for him. It's not like they have a lot of guys to promote in the States.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

Buatsi isn't ready for Bivol, hasn't even fought a world-level opponent yet.

As for BoxRec, they have Hart at #3 which is ****ing ridiculous.

I feel like Bivol is a victim of his own success. He just has to wait for Beterbiev/Smith Jr. and Jack/Pascal 2 and keep winning in the meantime. The only issue I have with the proposed Bolotniks match-up is the date. This should be happening within earlier than September.
                  Butsai will never be ready for Bivol though lol.

and yeah, Hart is 1-1 at LHW and is ranked 3rd. Zurdo is 2-0 at LHW against journeymen and is ranked 7th. They put way too much into previous weight class...especially when you consider neither of them were world beaters at 168 either.

Comment

Working...
                  X