Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• _Rexy_
    replied
    Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

Buatsi isn't ready for Bivol, hasn't even fought a world-level opponent yet.

As for BoxRec, they have Hart at #3 which is ****ing ridiculous.

I feel like Bivol is a victim of his own success. He just has to wait for Beterbiev/Smith Jr. and Jack/Pascal 2 and keep winning in the meantime. The only issue I have with the proposed Bolotniks match-up is the date. This should be happening within earlier than September.
    Butsai will never be ready for Bivol though lol.

and yeah, Hart is 1-1 at LHW and is ranked 3rd. Zurdo is 2-0 at LHW against journeymen and is ranked 7th. They put way too much into previous weight class...especially when you consider neither of them were world beaters at 168 either.

Leave a comment:

• Mammoth
    replied
    Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

Even Vlasov, I know 175 is thin right now and admittedly, a lot of the top 10 guys have already lost to Bivol, but we can do better than Spider Richards, Bolotniks and Lenin Castillo FFS
    Matchroom destroyed the dude's momentum. Not sure why they don't shell out the money for a good opponent for him. It's not like they have a lot of guys to promote in the States.

Leave a comment:

• BigZ44
    replied
    Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I'm in 100% agreement with you
    Even Vlasov, I know 175 is thin right now and admittedly, a lot of the top 10 guys have already lost to Bivol, but we can do better than Spider Richards, Bolotniks and Lenin Castillo FFS

Leave a comment:

• Mammoth
    replied
    Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Matchroom needs to be pushing to get Zurdo or Marcus Browne in with Bivol
    I'm in 100% agreement with you

Leave a comment:

• BigZ44
    replied
    ****ing hell, even bring Danny Jacobs or Callum Smith up to fight Bivol

Leave a comment:

• BigZ44
    replied
    Matchroom needs to be pushing to get Zurdo or Marcus Browne in with Bivol

Leave a comment:

• Mammoth
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

he will fight Beterbiev - Smith jr. winner in full unification any way.
    Yeah, probably next year though

Leave a comment:

• BigZ44
    replied
    Please no, Bolotniks is Euro level at best

Leave a comment:

• kiaba360
    replied
    Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Jesus Christ how many more fights on his Matchroom contract? This is ****ing pitiful. Can Hearn not just give him Butsai at least? He's trash too, but at least people know who the **** he is.

Gotta love Boxrec rankings too. This guy is 18-5-1 with only 7 fights being at LHW (most of career at Cruiser) all 7 of those fights being against journeymen, and somehow they have him ranked 10th
    Buatsi isn't ready for Bivol, hasn't even fought a world-level opponent yet.

As for BoxRec, they have Hart at #3 which is ****ing ridiculous.

I feel like Bivol is a victim of his own success. He just has to wait for Beterbiev/Smith Jr. and Jack/Pascal 2 and keep winning in the meantime. The only issue I have with the proposed Bolotniks match-up is the date. This should be happening way earlier than September.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 05-11-2021, 04:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied
    Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I'm good with it if there's a guaranteed good fight for Bivol after that. He looked a little rusty against the Brit.
    he will fight Beterbiev - Smith jr. winner in full unification any way.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X