No announcement yet.

NSB PICK EM #41. SATURDAY 15th MAY 2021

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    Nery is a -220 ish fav from most books & Figueroa is +180 ish from most books
    Thanks, Kush. Forgot all about getting the odds up to date. Fortunately they were close enough that there was no multiplier on Brandon, although I understand that they closed up pretty dramatically during the week.

Comment

Ha - really didn't see this upset coming, figured it'd be a firefight, but thought Pantera would start to break Figueroa down in an attritional war. Just catching the highlights now while I get the kids breakfast... looks like I missed a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
        I bet on the draw and also put a few notes on Figueroa by KO between 9th and 11th, one never knows... That would make my weekend!
        Triple fck and quadruple sht.
        mlac likes this.

Comment

It's Pantera vs Bambi... and Pantera is also a proven cheater. I can see no light for Figueroa.
          Yeah, right. Bambi ate Pantera's liver...

Comment

Triple fck and quadruple sht.
            You got an exceptional talent for getting it almost right, man. I feel for ya.
            Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

You got an exceptional talent for getting it almost right, man. I feel for ya.
              Thanks man... Indeed I was a fool this time. Odds on Figueroa by KO were yummy even in the preceding rounds. I should have avoided wasting money on the draw, and invested in the 7th and 8th besides the other three (as I did several times in the past). More learning experience... not to mention the 0 in the Pick Em League (shared by many of us, this time...)

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

I might take a lil flyer on the pretty boy. Despite picking Omar the other week and watching him get battered into retirement (hopefully?)

The Figueroa family tradition of eating punches does not always inspire the most confidence.
                Did you follow the intuition, my friend? I surely hope so.

Comment

Did you follow the intuition, my friend? I surely hope so.
                  Yeah I just bet on figs to win. Wasn't a huge bet or huge win but nice little start to the books again.. also picked Figueroa KO Late in sweeps league
                  Last edited by YoungManRumble; 05-16-2021, 12:19 PM.
                  Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X