Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury won't sign site fee deal until money is guaranteed. Looking to fight someone else in July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    Eddie keep telling people "Big Announcement Next Week" while Frank and Bob are saying totally different

    Comment


    • #12
      Chicken. There has been negativity from the Fury side of the caravan park since day one. Fury said he would do this to AJ, would do that to AJ, but I missed the interview where he said he would duck.

      Comment


      • #13
        Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Dont take it as pbc bashing, I'm just curious what do you think is going on with pbc fox?

        I read on twitter that its likely that their deal wont be extended. The quality of the fox fights this year seems to confirm it (or they are waiting for audience to come back).


        Comment


        • #14
          Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          Chicken. There has been negativity from the Fury side of the caravan park since day one. Fury said he would do this to AJ, would do that to AJ, but I missed the interview where he said he would duck.
          It's business you fool, obviously Fury isn't going to sign unless there's a guaranteed fee.

          Stop being so negative, Eddie Hearn says that the fight is 100% happening.

          Comment


          • #15
            I don’t think it’s unreasonable for Fury to want to see some guarantee the money is there.
            Hopefully Hearn can provide him the assurance he needs and get this thing across the finish line.
            !-1 likes this.

            Comment


            • #16
              To be honest it would be in Fury's best interest to take a tune up before Joshua, otherwise he'll have been out of the ring for a year and a half - the longest layoff of his career (aside from his temporary retirement).

              Comment


              • #17
                Originally posted by asgarth View Post

                Dont take it as pbc bashing, I'm just curious what do you think is going on with pbc fox?

                I read on twitter that its likely that their deal wont be extended. The quality of the fox fights this year seems to confirm it (or they are waiting for audience to come back).

                Expect fight announcements soon. Helenius v Knowacki 2 is coming. Also expect the return of the weekly boxing show.
                asgarth likes this.

                Comment


                • #18
                  In other words, fury saw Saunders getting his face crushed and said ‘nah I ain’t stepping in with the canelo of the hw division AJ’. That fight has scared him

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

                    I'm confused, who should be getting called a duck and why?

                    The way I see it, Fury and Wilder fought each other twice so have proved they’re willing to face the best in the division. AJ has still fought neither so has yet to truly prove his intentions.

                    People can cry about x amount of millions, proof of funds, site fees or whatever other sh** they want but the fact remains two out of the top three have fought whilst one still hasn’t fought either.
                    !-1 likes this.

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

                      The way I see it, Fury and Wilder fought each other twice so have proved they’re willing to face the best in the division. AJ has still fought neither so has yet to truly prove his intentions.

                      People can cry about x amount of millions, proof of funds, site fees or whatever other sh** they want but the fact remains two out of the top three have fought whilst one still hasn’t fought either.
                      Yeah, that's why I was confused. He's written it in a way where it seems like he's saying Fury should be called a duck, but, Joshua is the only man to not make a deal between him, wilder, and tyson...so...consistency demands I call Joshua a duck? Or Fury a duck for not taking team Joshua's word for it?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP