Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divine Hammer
    replied
    Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

The odds reflect Canelo's ability not his opponents. He's the best in the sport.
    u are such a dunce. 168 division is weak!!! who has plant beaten???? looked mediocre his last fight.

canelo was underdog against ggg. would be underdog against beterbiev too.

benavidez and bivol won't be huge underdogs like saunders, yildirm, fielding or plant either.

get a grip u frickin commie slime.

Leave a comment:

• Divine Hammer
    replied
    another huge mismatch for canelo in this completely weak 168 division. won't fight beterbiev. won't fight bivol. wouldn't rematch ggg. won't fight benavidez.

booorinnnnggggggggggggg

Leave a comment:

• Robbie Barrett
    replied
    Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
    It’ll be refreshing when Canelo fights someone that isn’t a 6-1 underdog.
    The odds reflect Canelo's ability not his opponents. He's the best in the sport.

Leave a comment:

• aaronbnb
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HeyDeebo!
    replied
    Benavidez, charlo, andrade etc... All underdogs

Leave a comment:

• Cigar
    replied
    Incredible run???? Lol, gimme a break.

Leave a comment:

• Jab jab boom
    replied
    Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post

point us to the fights that show that , fegenbuntz? mike subway lee? the face first uzcategui. he fouht nobody
    valid point. Now point to the fights that prove otherwise. Isn’t Saunders best win against a face first lemieux? Isn’t smiths best win against a washed up Groves who’s best known for getting knocked out in front of 1 million people at wembley?

Leave a comment:

• Jab jab boom
    replied
    Originally posted by batista84 View Post

Would you bet on Charlo to beat Benavidez?

Would you bet on Andrade to beat BJS?

Would you bet on Murata to beat Plant?

Would you bet on GGG to beat Canelo?

I'm just asking honestly

Not to say that Melikuziev, Berlanga and Morrell are coming up quickly and Bivol might move down for that big payday.
    I clearly wrote that the division is weak aside from Benavidez and said the best at 160 would beat the guys that canelo has faced so far at 168. So this means fielding, smith, Yidilgrim and Saunders. I’d pick charlo, Andrade, ggg, to beat them all for sure and actually think Derveyenchenko and the newly moved up to middle weight old man Lara to beat them as well.

Leave a comment:

• YOU WILL LOSE
    replied
    Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
    How can people not see that Plant is better than Saunders and or Smith is beyond me! Now, I'm not saying Caleb will win, but...I definitely think he has a better chance.
    point us to the fights that show that , fegenbuntz? mike subway lee? the face first uzcategui. he fouht nobody

Leave a comment:

• LeOoze
    replied
    Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    My preferred betting app has it -1200 Canelo, Plant +670.
    What app? Gonna bet on Plant

Leave a comment:

Working...
X