Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatesrats
    replied
    Plant has NOTHING for Canelo.
    Alvarez will chop him down & walk thru him.

Leave a comment:

• deathofaclown
    replied
    Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    his size and work rate and not to mention toughness will be a problem for canelo who prefers to fight at a slow and measured pace. He won’t be easily deterred like these brits who stop trying to win after a couple of rounds. He 100% will let his hands go.
    I just don’t see the work rate being if it happens.

elite sharp fighters like Canelo make your work rate decrease drastically.

Floyd used to cut fighters work rate down by half, not through power but his sharpness. He made Canelo
    gun shy and deterred, a supposed Mexican warrior.

Canelo does that to fighters now.

It’s fine letting your hands go when the opponent hasn’t got the ability to do anything about it.

I don’t think Benavidez has anything to trouble Canelo.

Leave a comment:

• Jab jab boom
    replied
    Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

who has Benavidez ever beaten? Canelo would go through him.

he’s a big tall upright straight line fighter, tailor made for Canelo. He would get cut down to size.

People say Benavidez let’s his hands go but that’s against nobodies. He won’t be so trigger happy with sharp counters coming back at him.
    his size and work rate and not to mention toughness will be a problem for canelo who prefers to fight at a slow and measured pace. He won’t be easily deterred like these brits who stop trying to win after a couple of rounds. He 100% will let his hands go.

Leave a comment:

• deathofaclown
    replied
    168 is a weak division (aside from Benavidez) and that’s why canelo is there. By comparison , the best fighters at middle weight Would easily beat the fighters at 168 the Canelo has faced so far.
    who has Benavidez ever beaten? Canelo would go through him.

he’s a big tall upright straight line fighter, tailor made for Canelo. He would get cut down to size.

People say Benavidez let’s his hands go but that’s against nobodies. He won’t be so trigger happy with sharp counters coming back at him.

Leave a comment:

• deathofaclown
    replied
    Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
    I’m not.

I’m just excited for when he fights someone who’s an even match.

Who do you consider an even match? Odds wise.

I think even at 175, the bookies would probably make him a favourite at this point.

he’ll be a pretty clear favourite in a GGG trilogy too as he’s nearly 40.

Leave a comment:

• Jab jab boom
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

That is your opinion.

I think Saunders beats Charlo and Andrade,
    And that’s your opinion but I highly doubt it. Especially when you consider that Saunders was supposed to fight Andrade and chose to cheat and get himself out of the fight.

Leave a comment:

• Get em up
    replied
    Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Sure won't be even on the betting odds.
    No more than likely not but I'm not banking on the odds I'm taking what I see into account. Benavidez is on the up swing and taking into consideration he has been a jackass on more than 1 occasion in his career I'll look past that and see it for what it is. Benavidez is a monster in the ring. He isnt the hardest puncher at the weight but neither is Canelo. He has hand speed, combination punching a wicked change up. Dont get it twisted I'm not saying he blows Canelo out or even wins I am saying it will be an amazing fight to witness IF it happens. That's a big if too.

Leave a comment:

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied
    168 is a weak division (aside from Benavidez) and that’s why canelo is there. By comparison , the best fighters at middle weight Would easily beat the fighters at 168 the Canelo has faced so far.
    That is your opinion.

I think Saunders beats Charlo and Andrade,

Leave a comment:

• Divine Hammer
    replied
    Originally posted by Skillz12 View Post

Didn’t I tell you to get the fuxxk outta here you nasty inbred piece of ****tt. Boxing is not for you you dirty Nazi cuunnt.
    u and thuglife nelo are pure filth and belong in the trash with ur filth mouth and blaspheming ways. get lost! the both of u!

Leave a comment:

• Divine Hammer
    replied
    Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Divine H0m0
    DegenerateScumlife Nelo

Leave a comment:

Working...
X