Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Under Fire After Past Comments on Dubois Come Back To Haunt Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Katsunari Takayama, a legend in the sport, was fighting his heart-out on the undercard of Alvarez vs. Saunders, at the end of his career and not even making close to the PPV figures that Saunders is going to ''earn''. Takayama, endured a proper beating from the WBO jr. flyweight champion, a prime Elwin Soto. In spite the grueling punishment, the vet wanted to continue fighting for this dream of becoming two weight-world-champ. Katsunari Takayama, was upset at the premature stoppage in his contest with Soto, imagine how Katsunari felt watching the this gutless coward Billy Joe quitting on his stool.

Kosei Tanaka, Naoya Inoue, would prefer to go blind before disgracing Japan. Billy Joe Saunders, Daniel Dubois, Anthony Joshua, Kell Brook, and even recently Amir Khan damaged British-Boxing by giving-up.

Dont be surprised if Josh Taylor takes a knee and surrenders to Jose Ramirez.
    _Rexy_, 57Blues and 3 others like this.

Comment

First AJ, then Dubois and now another UK boxer quits in the ring.

To be fair, at least Saunders quit against a top tier boxer. Unlike the other 2 uk quitters

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        He deserves every bit of backlash he gets for that.
        Can't argue with that.

Comment

Arrogance, ignorance, lack of empathy, class and good manners have finally caught up with this idiot , I have no sympathy for him on what’s coming his way . I hope this educates and humbles him into maturing into a better person . They say you cannot put brains where there isn’t any room but let’s hope when they open him up they find somewhere to put some ..

Comment

Wonder what Denis Lebedev and Arthur Abraham would do if they were damaged in a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

His corner stopped it. I don't think Saunders said stop the fight, I quit.
              With BHS's blessings

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

With BHS's blessings
                I didn't see that. I did have a few beers, but the footage didnt show that on DAZN.

Comment

https://twitter.com/DynamiteDubois/s...769626626?s=20

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

I didn't see that. I did have a few beers, but the footage didnt show that on DAZN.
                    BHS stayed on his stool like a 75 year old ho

Comment

#EYELOVEKARMA

Comment

Working...
                      X