Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report: Mayweather wants to fight Billy Joe Saunders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Mayweather comes back and fights Canelo could break his own record for PPVs. Comes down to how much he values his 0 to risk it, Personally i don't think a loss would damage him at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow View Post

i know you always showcase how phaggot you are? how'd you know that there's a pink leotards available? oh i see you do have one.. that really suits you gay.. 6 years of denials made you a cuunt.. i know you are a transgender that was being offended by what pac said about the LGBT.. lol i knew that.. checkmate! someone like you doesn't belong here.. go to jungle animal phaggot
      what nonsense you talk! are you 12?
      I do like your sig though, makes me giggle.

Comment

Originally posted by Repens View Post

what nonsense you talk! are you 12?
        I do like your sig though, makes me giggle.
        nice alt just the fcks...

Comment

i know you always showcase how phaggot you are? how'd you know that there's a pink leotards available? oh i see you do have one.. that really suits you gay.. 6 years of denials made you a cuunt.. i know you are a transgender that was being offended by what pac said about the LGBT.. lol i knew that.. checkmate! someone like you doesn't belong here.. go to jungle animal phaggot
          Phags like you always wear the pink. Still hilarious how you come on here every day and profess your love for another man and every time you start losing an argument, you resort to calling your opponent a phaggot. The phaggot is YOU!

Comment

You actually believe this source?

Comment

like he always do.. attaching his name to those who's under the spot light..

how about if canelo won? he wont mention him for sure.. lame floyd..
              LOL wtf do think Manny been doing his entire career, GGG Spence TC McGregor, and guess what its Mikey lol, every time Manny mentions a big name you rave on how much of a warrior he is lol, as he backs out the door.

You lot are the worst case of the pot calling the kettle black, it's like you don't remember all the BS you write about Manny

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

LOL wtf do think Manny been doing his entire career, GGG Spence TC McGregor, and guess what its Mikey lol, every time Manny mentions a big name you rave on how much of a warrior he is lol, as he backs out the door.

You lot are the worst case of the pot calling the kettle black, it's like you don't remember all the BS you write about Manny
                Crawford didn't sign the contract while spence pick ugas over pac and only mikey has the balls to fight an old past prime, part time boxer, full time senator and 2 years inactive pac.

Comment

This clown can’t stand to see any other fighters grab some attention. Always trying to c o c k-block other fighter’s publicity. What a b!tch!

Notice he didn’t say he would fight the winner of the fight, only BJS if he won.

Comment

why won the lil fraud coward fight Canelo again? Because haymon can't fix canelo to play soft like he did last time, canelo and oscar have all the leverage now.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

Crawford didn't sign the contract while spence pick ugas over pac and only mikey has the balls to fight an old past prime, part time boxer, full time senator and 2 years inactive pac.
                      Only if you walk around with your head up your ass which we all know you do, Manny has his own way of marketing that part is the Rat with a gold tooth.

Comment

Working...
                      X