No announcement yet.

Report: Mayweather wants to fight Billy Joe Saunders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: Mayweather wants to fight Billy Joe Saunders

Mayweather apparently wants to fight Saunders if he beats Alvarez.
    Floyd Mayweather is thinking about his next sanctioned fight. Floyd Mayweather is gearing up for a huge fight against Logan Paul in about a month from now an...

What a lying limelight sucking clout chasing bad haired meth gobbling turd.

Spotlight is on Canelo and Saunders right now and in typical Floyd and PBC style he's guna grease his way under that light.

But then I suppose it don't sound too great to brag about your own fight when your own fight is against some YouTube ponce who can't fight.
    Zoffeler likes this.

Comment

According to The Sun? LMAO, clearly The Sun is trying to drive up even more interest in this fight by bringing Floyd's name in it. This guy who has never fought at MW is at the age of 45 jump up to SMW to face BJS, should he beat Canelo? Sure .
      siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        What a lying limelight sucking clout chasing bad haired meth gobbling turd.

Spotlight is on Canelo and Saunders right now and in typical Floyd and PBC style he's guna grease his way under that light.

But then I suppose it don't sound too great to brag about your own fight when your own fight is against some YouTube ponce who can't fight.
        like he always do.. attaching his name to those who's under the spot light..

how about if canelo won? he wont mention him for sure.. lame floyd..
        DaNeutral. likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow View Post

like he always do.. attaching his name to those who's under the spot light..

how about if canelo won? he wont mention him for sure.. lame floyd..
          Floyd EASILY beat your hero and your undying man love will never change that.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Floyd EASILY beat your hero and your undying man love will never change that.
            lame.. i've heard gays are always saying the same thing over and over again..

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow View Post

lame.. i've heard gays are always saying the same thing over and over again..
              So you come on here every day and make post after post professing your love for another man but I'm gay. The phaqqot is YOU!
              siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Wait a minute. He’ll fight Sanders if he wins but NOT Canelo if he wins. Makes sense.
                what also makes sense is he’d love a fight with Sanders but NOT with PAC? A fight he’d make double to triple?
                That makes sense too. LOL. He’s lost not being pertinent any more.
                Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 05-08-2021, 02:21 PM.

Comment

And Floyd said he be keeping his hat on for the fight.

Comment

Gypsy Queen Saunders would beat every last transplanted follicle out of Fluid.

Comment

Working...
                    X