Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Filip Hrgovic Searches For New Opponent As Michael Hunter Reportedly Opts Out IBF Title Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Filip Hrgovic Searches For New Opponent As Michael Hunter Reportedly Opts Out IBF Title Eliminator

Filip Hrgovic remains one fight away from contending for his first major title. What he is currently left without, for the moment, is an opponent to get him to that point. The unbeaten heavyweight is on the hunt for a new foe after fellow contender Michael Hunter II reportedly withdrew from their IBF title eliminator, two sources familiar with the development confirmed to BoxingScene.com. The previously ordered bout was designed to determine the next mandatory challenger to the IBF heavyweight title currently held by England's Anthony Joshua (24-1, 22KOs), though is unlikely to move forward in present form.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hunter didn't want it.

Quack Quack...

Comment

Wut the fook. This woulda been a great fight for Hunter to show where he's at in the HW division.

Comment

Wow. Somebody here already said Hunter would pull out. That's crazy

Comment

Just looked on his Twiter account, his feed seems to be full of Fury and the Top Rank gym so I’m guessing he’s signed a contract with TR and Arum doesn’t want him to take the fight?

if this is true then its a really poor show from Hunter
          krazy_d3 krazy_d3 likes this.

Comment

He’s signed with TR, whixh doesn’t surprise me. If Hunter got a better deal with a path towards Fury than more power to the young man

Comment

Not a good look, for weeks some have been saying he would do this. Maybe he has a contract waiting for him somewhere, as he doesn’t currently have a promoter.

Comment

I called this the minute they ordered the fight. Hunter wants to make his own way by fighting bums, all the way to the top. But it won't work that way for him. I absolutely nailed it on this. And it has little to do with his promoters
                Last edited by thetruthteller; 05-09-2021, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Redeemer, get yourself in here my man. You've earned this one.

Enjoy.

Comment

What the fook? Boxing is such a joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X