Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Filip Hrgovic Searches For New Opponent As Michael Hunter Reportedly Opts Out IBF Title Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Those guys are to big for Usyk , to experienced to make common mistakes throughout the fight and are to powerful. Usyk will have a lot of difficulties with large boxer punchers . He defeats a lot but I don’t think Joyce and Hrgovic are on that list . Usyk would probably lose to Wilder to .
    I think he beats Joyce, but i don't know enough about Hrgovic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      I think he beats Joyce, but i don't know enough about Hrgovic.
      Hrgovic looks tough . Usyk could beat Joyce I don’t know gut tells me go with guy who gets home advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

Hrgovic looks tough . Usyk could beat Joyce I don’t know gut tells me go with guy who gets home advantage.
        Too bad the IBF rankings SUCK! Would've liked to see Hrgovic vs. Whyte!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Too bad the IBF rankings SUCK! Would've liked to see Hrgovic vs. Whyte!
          I don’t think Whyte would take the fight . He sits comfortably at the WBC mandatory to that title likely 2022 / 2023 if he stays unbeaten. There’s easier options then Hrgovic he learned that fighting Povetkin which was a voluntary fight over much easier ones .

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

The only way Hunter can get a pass on this is if his next fight is for more money or against a better opponent.
            I agree, it doesn't look good on his part.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post

I agree, it doesn't look good on his part.
              Triller should end up paying Michael Hunter significantly more than he would have made to fight Hrgovic.

So I think he made the right move in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Triller should end up paying Michael Hunter significantly more than he would have made to fight Hrgovic.

So I think he made the right move in the end.
                Is there info on who the next opponent will be? I haven't heard anything

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post

Is there info on who the next opponent will be? I haven't heard anything
                  He's fighting some guy named Mike Wilson.

But he's getting more money than for Hrgovic. And this new fight is a WBA heavyweight title eliminator as well.

Comment

Hrgovic is the new boogeyman. In theory, all guys think they beat him, but nobody is gonna step up to take on this unbeaten contender.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                      Hrgovic is the new boogeyman. In theory, all guys think they beat him, but nobody is gonna step up to take on this unbeaten contender.
                      They certainly aren't going to fight him for peanuts when there are far more lucrative options available.

Comment

Working...
                      X