Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Magomed Kurbanov Edges Liam Smith, Wins Decision in Tough Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ref stops it, Gogokhia absolutely beat the hell out of him, Vittori's face literally COVERED in blood

Comment

Good stoppage.

Comment

Gogokhia definitely needs a step up next, especially considering his age, he's been fighting at this level for a while now. I'd like to see him fight Sanjarbek Rakhmonov, Georgia vs Uzbekistan!

Comment

Alright, well matched fight next, 8-1 Evgeny Liashkov vs 8-0-1 Muhammad Shkehov for the WBO Euro title at 122

Comment

Competitive 1st rd to Shekhov, this is gonna be a good fight, you can already tell

Comment

Close round but I'm liking Shekovs hands down mobility more... rooting for the older man over the hometown kid I think.

Comment

Very close rd, just gave it to Shekhov, 2-0

Comment

Liashkov looking like he's getting a bit frustrated with the older man's elusiveness

Comment

Not easy rds to score with the contrast of styles, maybe the closest yet, but I have it 3-0 Shekhov

Comment

4-0 Shekhov, Liashkin just being frustrated a bit and kept from getting into a rhythm

Comment

Working...
                      X