Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marco Antonio Barerra vs Juan Manuel Marquez. Who won, what were your scores?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna score it later but just going on veiwing the fight if twat face Jay Nady had been on the ball and started counting as soon as JMM went down instead of just staring at them then Barrera would have got himself a 10-8 round then i see it as a draw. I believe that had Nady been more vocal or had more of a presence at the knockdown Barrera wouldnt have (had an opportunity) hit JMM when he was down, and lets not forget he wasnt on his arse he was on his hands and feet, it wasnt as bad as some illegal shots

Comment

i remember watching this fight at the crib with my people...i thought barrera won and so did the guy i betted 50 bux with..he walked out after the 12th rd and left his $$ on the table...when the score came out..he was like WTF? i had to pay him...womp womp.

Comment

I have to get this fight, when I watched it, I thought Barrera won a close fight. And he didn't get credit for the knock down. The ref didn't do **** to let Barrera know it was a knock down, so he went in for the kill. Its not MAB's fault, its the ******ed ref.

Comment

Barrera:Rounds 2,6,8,,12.

Marquez:Rounds 1,2,4,5,,7(10-8),9,10,11.

Total:116-111 Marquez.While there were many swing rounds Nady's critical mistake might have cost Barrera the fight.

Comment

Barrera schooled the overrated JMM.

Comment

yeah i remember now...barrera had that knockdown...and they didnt count it. that was BS.

Comment

Originally posted by TxHustla View Post
                yeah i remember now...barrera had that knockdown...and they didnt count it. that was BS.
                Not only he didn't count it.Nady took a point away from Barrera.

So from a 10-8 round for him he made it 10-8 for Marquez.

Terrible decision.

Comment

JMM clearly (so clearly i bolded it) won that fight.

At least 8-4.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
                    Not only he didn't count it.Nady took a point away from Barrera.

So from a 10-8 round for him he made it 10-8 for Marquez.

Terrible decision.
                    Wouldn't have made a difference at that point. JMM was on his way to a 10-8 round, so even if you give Barrera a point its a 10-9 round.

But even then, Barrera fuks himself by being his usual cheating ass by hitting JMM in premeditated fashion while on the floor.

Thus taking away the point he wouldve gotten anyhow.

He's lucky he didn't get DQ'd for that cheap shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack White View Post
                      Wouldn't have made a difference at that point. JMM was on his way to a 10-8 round, so even if you give Barrera a point its a 10-9 round.

But even then, Barrera fuks himself by being his usual cheating ass by hitting JMM in premeditated fashion while on the floor.

Thus taking away the point he wouldve gotten anyhow.

He's lucky he didn't get DQ'd for that cheap shot.
                      It mattered a lot.Lol a 10-8 round for JMM withoit a KD?Many of the rounds were close,nobody battred nobody lol.

Nady fuked Barrera with that move.He already started punching when Nady took him away,he couldn't stop it.
                      Marquez is the lucky one here.

Comment

Working...
                      X