Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Believes Even UK Fans Want Him To Knock Saunders Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First thing, he ain’t a “traveller”.
    he may have past relatives who travelled in a caravan poncin off hard working normal people (not gorger folk) because that’s made up language.
    he has no respect for normal people, he has no respect for women (similar to his hero lukey) and hasn’t fought anyone except Chris eubank jnr.
    further to that, I believe eubank won but could have gone either way however, eubank has since lost and won aga8nst far better than anything this fool has and taken risks.
    this is nothing more than a bum and will try and run, that’s why the bum wants a big ring.
    all this, “the gypsies are here” what! What gypsies? I think he must mean, gypsie relatives but that don’t mean fack all either.
    canelo by east points but he will look for KO.
    jope he gets easy ko and early....where will “the gypsies” be then? On their way home.....on a plane!!!! Lol

Comment

Does anybody think BJS is better than the Crusher? Canelo had to go many rounds, under heavy fire for that one. I'll give him that, even if Kov might have peeked and been drunk. Still, BJS has done nothing close.
      sege64 sege64 likes this.

Comment

I don't know about that. In the eyes of the U.K. Fans they are both pricks.

Comment

I believe that Canelo may be over estimating is popularity among British boxing fans. Most believe he is a steroid using, Euro cherry picker.

Comment

I’m a Brit who’s looking forward to seeing Canelo humble BJS. Saunders is a c***, plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              I don't know about that. In the eyes of the U.K. Fans they are both pricks.
              This, I can believe. They even called me a bunch of nom de plumes.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
                Ya better believe it.
                Lol really?

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
                  <--- News Flash --->

UK HATES TRAVELLERS ---> NEWS AT 11.

No **** UK doesn't like gypsies. I love 'em, I love the blood & guts as well as not caring where they fight. They LOVE to fight and to me, that's what I like.
                  I hate and despise them. I hope canelo annihilates Saunders. I want saunders humiliated. I want to see his family crying and bawling ringside as saunders lies prone on the canvas, twitching at canelos feet. He is a complete and utter scumbag.
                  Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Everyone i know here wants Canelo to flatten the ***** tramp.

Only the traveller and gypsy communities are behind Saunders but they'll support one of their own if he was fighting anyone so they don't really count.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post

I hate and despise them. I hope canelo annihilates Saunders. I want saunders humiliated. I want to see his family crying and bawling ringside as saunders lies prone on the canvas, twitching at canelos feet. He is a complete and utter scumbag.
                      Traitor! You'll be crying in a pint of your own piss with your soppy bollocks when Cleneloterol get's outclassed like the dog wank he truly is.

Comment

Working...
                      X