Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather vs. Logan Paul - Pay-Per-View Card Officially Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather vs. Logan Paul - Pay-Per-View Card Officially Announced

All-time boxing great and 2020 International Boxing Hall of Fame inductee Floyd "Money" Mayweather will make his return to the ring as the undefeated, 12-time, five-division world champion squares off in an exhibition bout against social media sensation and pro boxer Logan "The Maverick" Paul, headlining a blockbuster SHOWTIME PPV event on Sunday, June 6.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Garbage age gonna get Mayweather one rolling the dice

Comment

The entire card is trash. I highly doubt it comes off.

Comment

Kinda depressing this has a better undercard than Canelo/BJS

Comment

The entire thing is garbage. And on a Sunday? Only a moron would buy this heaping pile of sh..it

Comment

If I were one of the legit fighters on the undercard I'd be feeling resentful at having to play second fiddle to the clown show main event.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
              If I were one of the legit fighters on the undercard I'd be feeling resentful at having to play second fiddle to the clown show main event.
              On the flip of that they will have a huge audience that will watch them.

Comment

When intense greed collides with people starved for a novelty freak show, this is what you get.
                GodfatherIV GodfatherIV likes this.

Comment

garbage clowns

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post
                    The entire thing is garbage. And on a Sunday? Only a moron would buy this heaping pile of sh..it
                    true.. but ofcourse clown fans will buy this for sure. so atleast the entire show will get some PPV.

Comment

Working...
                    X