Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Saunders Has Never Boxed In Ring This Big; Canelo Had No Problem With It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Saunders Has Never Boxed In Ring This Big; Canelo Had No Problem With It

By Keith Idec - ARLINGTON, Texas - As soon as Billy Joe Saunders set foot inside the boxing ring where he's training at his hotel near AT&T Stadium, he immediately complained to Eddie Hearn. That ring is 18 feet-by-18 feet inside the ropes, entirely too small for Saunders' liking. There was no way, Saunders informed his promoter, that he would box arguably the best fighter, pound-for-pound, in the sport in a ring that size Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There is so much tension in the air, it's palpable. I can't wait to see this huge unification fight!

Comment

Here is the same 22 foot ring that Eddie managed to get another Matchroom boxer. Ruiz and Joshua are HW's, you can imagine how much more room middleweights will have. Its important to note that Wilder vs. Fury had 20 feet to work. Wladimir Klitschko fought Tyson Fury in a 24 foot-ring, I'm glad Wladimir Stinko has left the sport of boxing, good riddance.

We want a proper fight, thats what these Gypsy's are suppose to be about, but Billy Joe is not a real one.
      OldTerry OldTerry likes this.

Comment

BJS will be on his bike the entire fight

Comment

There's some weird ass energy surrounding this fight and I can't put my finger on it, I'm staying away from the bookies.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            There's some weird ass energy surrounding this fight and I can't put my finger on it, I'm staying away from the bookies.
            What you thinking exactly? Robbery? BJS dominates
            siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

BJS is looking like a Karen leading up to this fight. Complaining about everything.

Comment

Bjs got me kinda interested in this fight. Canelo got cement fight and doesn't know how to use his jab to close the distance and isn't exactly a seek and destroy fighter so hes not gonna take a shot to land one. I got canelo via robbery and his fangirls will say bjs just ran
                eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Looks like saunders' tactics to rattle Canelo aren't working. Wonder what his actual fight tactics are gonna be?

Comment

The thing is if BJS runs then he wouldn't get a decision, so am expecting him to stay in the pocket.

Comment

Working...
                    X