Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Canelo is Very Quick - Sorry To Say, He Will Knock Saunders Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Canelo is Very Quick - Sorry To Say, He Will Knock Saunders Out

Back in 2016, Amir Khan jumped up by two weight divisions to face Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez at a catch-weight for the WBC middleweight title. Khan held his own with his boxing ability, before getting brutally knocked out cold in the sixth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Saunders hasn’t got Khan’s glass jaw

The only guys Canelo stops are washed up fighters that have previously been stopped very easily and quicker before Canelo did it.

any good level fighter that hasn’t been stopped easily before, he never looks like stopping
    Szef Szef likes this.

Comment

Khan is a moron. Nobody has ever accused canelo of being slow. If hes talking about his feet then yeah ginger is slow but his hand speed has always been fast
      Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        Saunders hasn’t got Khan’s glass jaw

The only guys Canelo stops are washed up fighters that have previously been stopped very easily and quicker before Canelo did it.

any good level fighter that hasn’t been stopped easily before, he never looks like stopping
        It’s Thursday! You got 2 days left mate! Bannerism at its finest!

Comment

Either KO or prolonged beating is my guest.

Comment

Sad to see how UK countrymen hate on Travellers. Khan is a cvnt.

Comment

Bj saunders is 10x's smarter in the ring than Amir "cuckold" Khan. His brain thinks just as quick as his movements. Khan has fast hands but a slow brain. He's rather dumb in the ring, always getting too cocky and full of himself, just like his personality when he gives interviews and says the dumbest things. Big difference. That's why he was laid stiff by Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

It’s Thursday! You got 2 days left mate! Bannerism at its finest!
                Some people that comment on these boards I swear! You’d think they’ve never really watched boxing a day in their lives.
                sege64 sege64 likes this.

Comment

People are sleeping on Billy Joe. He's exactly the type of fighter to give Canelo a problem.

I think he'll be leading on points most of the way - obviously accepting that the judges might card differently but that's a different story.

I have Canelo favourite. I'm not stupid. But I doubt we'll get a Khan style KO. We could certainly see a Liam Smith style KO. Canelo will be targeting BJS body I would imagine.

Comment

Khan just wants a fellow Brit on the canelo ko highlight reel. Saunders is not as likely as khan to get kod though. Khan would’ve dropped from the wind if a canelo punch.

Comment

Working...
                    X