Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Very Soon, I'll Expose Tommy Fury as a Terrible Fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buddyr
    replied
    Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Regardless if you know him or not, it’s the truth that anyone that doesn’t ***ride these fighters will acknowledge. It’s easy fir me because I like very few fighters today. So I’m never non biased. Joshua, wilder, lomachenko, Lopez, Garcia, tank, Spence, Crawford, Thurman, GGG, ... I dislike them all.

Leave a comment:

• 1hourRun
    replied

Leave a comment:

• buddyr
    replied
    25024C91-3512-411F-97A1-F2F6E6CD1879.jpeg

Leave a comment:

• kafkod
    replied
    Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

I actually don’t mind Jake Paul. For a YouTube boxer, he’s pretty good. I’ve always said If you’re a celebrity with no boxing background, don’t fight him unless you want to become a meme for being knocked out.

the reality is this fight won’t happen. He’s found a nice little money earner fighting names with no boxing background. He isn’t going to fight a young professional boxer with a background in it.

He will fight another MMA guy with slightly better but still limited striking ability than his last one.

he’s not stupid, he knows what he’s doing.
    I can't see him fighting Tommy either. He needs to keep the memes coming to keep the PPV buys coming. The people paying for them are not boxing fans. They are a mixture of street tough wannabees who just want to see somebody getting KTFO and MMA fans hoping to see Jake get KTFO by one of their heroes. Jake in a competitive, nip and tuck boxing match with an actual boxer would ruin his brand, even if he ended up winning.

Leave a comment:

• deathofaclown
    replied
    Originally posted by kafkod View Post

To be fair to Jake, I'm sure he has also been sparring against guys who would wreck him in 30 seconds in a competitive fight.
    I actually don’t mind Jake Paul. For a YouTube boxer, he’s pretty good. I’ve always said If you’re a celebrity with no boxing background, don’t fight him unless you want to become a meme for being knocked out.

the reality is this fight won’t happen. He’s found a nice little money earner fighting names with no boxing background. He isn’t going to fight a young professional boxer with a background in it.

He will fight another MMA guy with slightly better but still limited striking ability than his last one.

he’s not stupid, he knows what he’s doing.

Leave a comment:

• kafkod
    replied
    Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

At least he’s knocking out the bums as he should too

I’ve seen so many supposed top prospects labour to points victories against these kind of opponents. They are professional survivors who can’t afford to get knocked out because they can’t fight again in 2 weeks.

not saying Tommy is going to be some elite superstar, but you can see he’s a good puncher and not new to boxing. He grew up with it

Tommy will have been sparring for years against guys who would wreck Jake Paul in 30 seconds.
    To be fair to Jake, I'm sure he has also been sparring against guys who would wreck him in 30 seconds in a competitive fight.

Leave a comment:

• kafkod
    replied
    Originally posted by W1LL View Post
    17985698-7427637-Packing_a_punch_Tommy_20_appeared_in_jubilant_spirits_as_he_arri-a-42_1567612382207.jpg

Tommy Fury has legs like Deontay Wilder. Little skinny flamingo legs, no good for Boxing. He is way too top-heavy, and Jake Paul is a lot more balanced, mobile, moves well for a novice Boxer. Tommy Fury is an accident waiting to happen, anyone calling him a legit prospect needs their head examined!
    Skinny fit jeans and a camera angle that makes his arms look longer than his legs, as well as thicker!

Tommy actually has a good, well proportioned physique, legs and all.

_110270966_1tfreuters.jpg

0_Tommy-Fury-boxing-record-how-many-fights-Tyson-Fury-brother-won-1653327.jpg

Leave a comment:

• kafkod
    replied
    Originally posted by denium View Post

Check out the MMA GOAT hitting this bag, look at that amazing technique!

Shades of Ronda Rousey there!

B .. b ... but wrestling doe! He would destroy Tommy Fury in a real fight doe!

Yeah, if it was a "real" fight with MMA rules and a referee to enforce them, he might just do that.

Leave a comment:

• deathofaclown
    replied

Yeah, I don't get the hate tbh.

Yes Tommy is knocking over bums, but he's had three fights.

Connor Benn was also fighting guys with losing records at that stage of his career, and now people are calling him the next big thing to come out of the UK.

I suspect that a lot of people hating on Tommy are just anti Tyson Fury guys who are looking for any excuse to have a go.

Tommy is a good lad, his personality is nothing like his cousin, they just share a last name.
    ​​​​​​
    At least he’s knocking out the bums as he should too

I’ve seen so many supposed top prospects labour to points victories against these kind of opponents. They are professional survivors who can’t afford to get knocked out because they can’t fight again in 2 weeks.

not saying Tommy is going to be some elite superstar, but you can see he’s a good puncher and not new to boxing. He grew up with it

Tommy will have been sparring for years against guys who would wreck Jake Paul in 30 seconds.

Leave a comment:

• 1hourRun
    replied

100 losses = experienced journeyman

Exactly what Tommy needs to start off his career, The 100 losses guy would probably beat up Paul & Askren anyway.

Jevgenijs Andrejevs has a whole page full of L on boxrec, if Jake Paul needed to pad his record we know who to call

Originally posted by W1LL View Post

Looks like Dillian Whyte's legs, but a bit paler!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X