Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Excuses, Excuses, Excuses From Saunders; I Hope We Don't Need The Judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: Excuses, Excuses, Excuses From Saunders; I Hope We Don't Need The Judges

Canelo Alvarez accused Billy Joe Saunders of making "excuses" before they even enter the ring Saturday night. Alvarez dismissed Saunders' concerns about the judging of their 12-round, 168-pound championship unification bout because they'll fight in the United States, not Mexico. The 30-year-old Alvarez is from Guadalajara, Mexico, but his showdown with England's Saunders will be Alvarez's 19th straight fight in the United States.
    [Click Here To Read More]

In theory, three judges with none from Mexico or the UK is better than one netural, one Mexican, one British, but Texas judging has a certain reputation, so I can see why BJS wouldn't be happy about this. If it's a close fight, he won't get the decision.

Comment

Lol you'll need the judges. You've never hurt or stopped a top level fighter minus kovalev who was almost ktfo a month earlier

Comment

Lol you'll need the judges. You've never hurt or stopped a top level fighter minus kovalev who was almost ktfo a month earlier

Comment

All clenelo fights are crooked going in everyone on earth knows that. That is one reason this fight is garbage colonel Saunders has no power and can not win a decision.

Comment

“I’m in the USA. I’m Mexican. So, we’re gonna fight in the USA, not in Mexico.” this bozo is really trying to pretend as if a fighter from the uk isn’t at a disadvantage fighting a Mexican in Texas? ****tttt, Americans get robbed against Mexicans in Texas. An American Olympian in Whitaker got robbed there vs Chavez. We also saw Texas judges give trout 0 credit vs canelo and recently saw choc get robbed vs Estrada there too.
            Straightener Straightener Szef Szef like this.

Comment

Canelo uses his position in the sport to get most, if not all, concessions in his favor. That isn't a secret. I'm not a fan of it but that's the business side of the sport unfortunately.

Saunders and his team should have known the Texas athletic commission policies regarding judges. He should have also expected that his own promoter would favor Canelo over him and safeguarded themselves by knowing the rules and being prepared of shenanigans.

Comment

BJS got shook when Ryder was stealing his payday!

Comment

Canelo is the one who should back out, and let Saunders fight Ryder. Much better fight!

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
                    All clenelo fights are crooked going in everyone on earth knows that. That is one reason this fight is garbage colonel Saunders has no power and can not win a decision.
                    Garbage fight?
                    But you in every comments section on every Canelo article
                    You gonna watch this garbage fight also
                    Lololololol

Comment

Working...
                    X