Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P4P ‘King’ Canelo is too scared to fight Saunders in a 22 foot ring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P4P ‘King’ Canelo is too scared to fight Saunders in a 22 foot ring!

LOL! Anyone else find this hilarious! So called p4p number one in the world and one of the so called greats And yet he’s too scared to fight someone in a 22 foot ring!

I’ll never look at canelo in the same way ever again! I thought he’s supposed to be this great boxer, he’s always giving tips to other fighters and acting like he’s some sort of boxing god!

Fight in a 22 foot ring and let’s see these boxing skills you supposedly have!

A-side uneven playing field cheat just like Floyd & Wlad

Only people with the balls to not take the paycheck is Fury & BJS.

Everyone else bows down to the A-side dominatrix.

Last edited by miniq; 05-04-2021, 11:53 AM.

Comment

I agree with both of these posts but who is really to blame. here? We already knew this about Canelo Alvarez. Remember when you sign up to fight Canelo Alvarez you sell out your principals because you agree for him to dictate the drug testing, the ring size, gloves, referree, judges, location, and all of that ****. A man of principal would never agree to fight Canelo Alvarez because of this. However, once you sign that contract, you cannot complain anymore. You have sold out. Injustice in boxing is a very real issue today, but you lose your right to complain about injustice when you are complicit in it.

Comment

Look I don't want to see BJS running around a massive ring all night.

But, I'm told that a 22ft ring was written into the contract, and Team Canelo then unveiled an 18ft ring, and then offered to increase it to 20ft.

If this is true, then as far as I'm concerned BJS is in the right, even tho Canelo is the A side.
        ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          Look I don't want to see BJS running around a massive ring all night.

But, I'm told that a 22ft ring was written into the contract, and Team Canelo then unveiled an 18ft ring, and then offered to increase it to 20ft.

If this is true, then as far as I'm concerned BJS is in the right, even tho Canelo is the A side.
          ​​​​
          Where have you heard this? Anyone other than team Saunders? I’m generally interested

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Where have you heard this? Anyone other than team Saunders? I’m generally interested
            Twitter. I'm not saying it's true, it might well be bollocks.

You would assume that issues like this are written into a contract.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post
                I agree with both of these posts but who is really to blame. here? We already knew this about Canelo Alvarez. Remember when you sign up to fight Canelo Alvarez you sell out your principals because you agree for him to dictate the drug testing, the ring size, gloves, referree, judges, location, and all of that ****. A man of principal would never agree to fight Canelo Alvarez because of this. However, once you sign that contract, you cannot complain anymore. You have sold out. Injustice in boxing is a very real issue today, but you lose your right to complain about injustice when you are complicit in it.
                I bet you never complained at all when Mayweather did all of that.

Keep crying though, you're just mad Crawford, Charlo and Andrade can't dictate a damn thing, that's why they keep fighting bums.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

I bet you never complained at all when Mayweather did all of that.

Keep crying though, you're just mad Crawford, Charlo and Andrade can't dictate a damn thing, that's why they keep fighting bums.
                  I am not a Floyd Mayweather fan and I never was. I do not like what him, Pacquiao, and Canelo have done to the sport of boxing.

I like Crawford, Charlo and Andrade because they can't dictate anything. Once boxers begin dictating things the sport becomes corrupt.

Comment

Mind games. They are just trying to disrupt the slickly produced Canelo show. Like team Fury did with Wlad.

There was an interview a few weeks ago where Saunders said he’s not going to move as much as people think because it’s where you move, not moving for the sake of it.

They know they are not getting the ring that big, But they’re trying to make it seem like the game plan is to run around a huge ring.

The fight won’t be off. They are just playing games. Did anyone really think Saunders was going to go there and not do this kind of thing?

Comment

Working...
                    X