Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P4P ‘King’ Canelo is too scared to fight Saunders in a 22 foot ring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

I bet you never complained at all when Mayweather did all of that.

Keep crying though, you're just mad Crawford, Charlo and Andrade can't dictate a damn thing, that's why they keep fighting bums.
    Is that Lana Del Rey in your pic or am I imagining it?

If so, She put quite a bit of weight on recently but I quite like it even though I’m not usually into chubbers

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Is that Lana Del Rey in your pic or am I imagining it?

If so, She put quite a bit of weight on recently but I quite like it even though I’m not usually into chubbers
      Who?

It's Gina Carano

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post

I am not a Floyd Mayweather fan and I never was. I do not like what him, Pacquiao, and Canelo have done to the sport of boxing.

I like Crawford, Charlo and Andrade because they can't dictate anything. Once boxers begin dictating things the sport becomes corrupt.
        Dictating terms has been around for decades. Nothing new.

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post

I am not a Floyd Mayweather fan and I never was. I do not like what him, Pacquiao, and Canelo have done to the sport of boxing.

I like Crawford, Charlo and Andrade because they can't dictate anything. Once boxers begin dictating things the sport becomes corrupt.
          What they have done to the sport. Please. Yoiur 3 guys havent done s***. Canelo would eattheir asses up. You need to get into reality dude. Pac and Canelo have fought great competiton. Mayweather as well it s just Mayweather was so superior in his reflexes and ring iq that you couldnt hit him. He mazimized his skillset and personna. Those 3 you mentioned , Yes Bud is a good fighter. He is just dull. The other two havent done a damn thing. Charlo is a big basic weight bully. Andrade could be good, but he hasnt really put himself out there., The problem is these three think they are entitled to greatness, no you earn greatness!!!!!!!.

Comment

Working...
          X