Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Saunders: “I’m not going to let my son box in a 20ft ring, P4P Boxing!” Lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Saunders: “I’m not going to let my son box in a 20ft ring, P4P Boxing!” Lol

Ban billy hoe and his friend tyson fury from boxing

Comment

What size was the ring for Canelo's previous bouts?

Comment

BJS is f***ing pathetic, He's been looking for a way out of this fight since it was announced. Looks like he realized the pay day wasn't worth having a loss. I feel bad for AlvaRoid fans, he robbed you guys of a great fight. I expect him to run for 12 rounds on Saturday...Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he calls off the fight before then.

Comment

Is Tom Saunders training his son or something?

I've never seen him this involved in a fight before.

Comment

What do they think this looks like? Are they deluded or just straight up ******ed?

Trying to say Canelo is “throwing his toys out the pram” by “demanding” a 20 foot ring. A 20 foot ring is the maximum ring size you clown.

This is one of the biggest self sabotage, PR disasters I’ve probably ever seen in all my time of watching Boxing.

Comment

Gypsies are their own style.

they’re literally justifying that a 70k audience deserves a 24 foot ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
                Gypsies are their own style.

they’re literally justifying that a 70k audience deserves a 24 foot ring.
                Don't make this about Gypsies, this is about Tyson Fury and BJS.

Why are you speaking out about this now? You did not support us when Tyson Fury cheated Wilder. Even though it was obvious and if it wasn't obvious then it should be obvious now that Tyson Fury and his best friend BJS are complete moral lacking cheats. There is a reason I don't believe the hype about Fury on espn, they probably told him to stop hanging out with BJS to help fix his image.

I will ALWAYS speak out against injustice in boxing, even if it means defending a fighter I don't like such as Canelo Alvarez. I have criticized BJS many times today for being a cowardly cheat, the question is will you speak out against injustice when one of my favorite fighters tries to get cheated??

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post

Don't make this about Gypsies, this is about Tyson Fury and BJS.

Why are you speaking out about this now? You did not support us when Tyson Fury cheated Wilder. Even though it was obvious and if it wasn't obvious then it should be obvious now that Tyson Fury and his best friend BJS are complete moral lacking cheats. There is a reason I don't believe the hype about Fury on espn, they probably told him to stop hanging out with BJS to help fix his image.

I will ALWAYS speak out against injustice in boxing, even if it means defending a fighter I don't like such as Canelo Alvarez. I have criticized BJS many times today for being a cowardly cheat, the question is will you speak out against injustice when one of my favorite fighters tries to get cheated??
                  Us? How did Fury “cheat” Wilder? I am perfectly fine if BJS wants a 30ft ring. BJS is literally scared… didn’t think he’d be that tbh

Comment

Hope Saunders don't cancel. G ypsys should be prepared for fighting in a caravan even

Comment

Working...
                    X