Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'Disappointed' Hearn: I've Done Good Job For Saunders; Delivered Him The Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

I like BJS's chances a lot more after watching that interview. He knows that if he gets involved in the media circus before the fight he'll be playing second fiddle to Canelo, following him around, waiting for him to show up for pressers, etc, and he doesn't want to put himself in that position. He's tapping into that same "us against the world" gypsy mentality that Tyson Fury uses to motivate himself for big challenges. His resentment towards Eddie Hearn is part of that.
    Yeah I really enjoyed the interview and you can see he’s more switched on than people realise because in 90% of his interviews he’s being a clown

i think it’s a real fight.

Comment

When BJS puts 70k fans in Texas stadium then I’m sure Hear will fawn all over him and boost his self esteem.
      This fight would have sold out with or without Billy Hoe.
      Mario040481 Mario040481 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

I like BJS's chances a lot more after watching that interview. He knows that if he gets involved in the media circus before the fight he'll be playing second fiddle to Canelo, following him around, waiting for him to show up for pressers, etc, and he doesn't want to put himself in that position. He's tapping into that same "us against the world" gypsy mentality that Tyson Fury uses to motivate himself for big challenges. His resentment towards Eddie Hearn is part of that.
        Pretty much this, he has to have a sense of control because he is up against it. Whatever he has to do to win the fight, am all for it. Because if he wins then great for him, and if he loses he cannot have any excuses afterwards. He needs that me against them thing. So good for him... If he is the A-side then he wouldn’t expect his promoter to do more for his B-side opponent. It is what it is....

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
          The fact that he feels more indebted to BJS than Andrade is what's disappointing. Had BJS fought Andrade in 2018 he wouldn't be in line to receive a Canelo fight. BJS has some gall. You think he'd be appreciative to even be in this position after these injust actions.
          HUH? Unjust actions? You mean a failed test I assume? So he should be lucky to fight with a guy, who funnily enough, failed his own test for a far more powerful substance?

boxing fans in 2021 bro, all Jake paulers and NutHuggers.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            Saunders is doing it on purpose

He said when the Canelo v Smith fight was happening and again weeks ago that he isn’t just going to turn up being a thankful opponent, playing to the tune of the Canelo show and running around doing all the media. So it’s clear he’s purposely acting this way.

it’s the same thing Fury did v Wlad, turn up, pointing out the canvas and not just being another opponent happy for the opportunity.

it probably won’t affect Canelo but that’s not the point, at least Saunders feels in control of his own situation.

Go and watch his DAZN interview with Gareth Davies, he basically talks about the Smith preparation for Canelo, Where you get blinded by the big fight, flown over and have to do all this media and follow the Canelo show and suddenly are in the ring before you can put yourself in the right mindset.

Saunders is being smart. It’s not about mind games against Canelo, he is putting himself in the mental space to prepare for the fight by not being a quiet thankful opponent. That’s when he’s at his best.
            Thankyou for this. You’ve really translated this well for the casual idiots that comment with uneducated drivel. So all the respect in the world to you for putting out a thoughtful statement. I for one appreciate it.

Comment

It's OK for BJS to talk **** and lie about someone that actually helped him far more than his past promoters because he's getting in the frame of mind. The ridiculousness of some of these poster.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                Hearn has done his bit, but Saunders is a ***** and *****s do what *****s do. Piss and moan, never happy with that they got, always want more and most the time want it for free.
                That ***** that’s worth 25X you are.
                owns more land than you’re city’s major park.

pied finer birds then you’ve ever even spoken too.

ahh, the unemployed GORJAA man who lives of his FREE Benefits system. Bad man you are kid.

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGod View Post

That ***** that’s worth 25X you are.
                  owns more land than you’re city’s major park.

pied finer birds then you’ve ever even spoken too.

ahh, the unemployed GORJAA man who lives of his FREE Benefits system. Bad man you are kid.
                  Does that change that he's a massive shit faced cunt? "He richer than you doe" can be pulled for most celebrities/famous. Is it supposed to be a all shut down defence?

Epstein was richer than you pal. was he a better person?

Comment

Well, Billy Joe just has to go out and try his best to win, and shut out all the distractions and other nonsense. Whether he likes Eddie or not, just focus and try to win and don't worry about judges.

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGod View Post

HUH? Unjust actions? You mean a failed test I assume? So he should be lucky to fight with a guy, who funnily enough, failed his own test for a far more powerful substance?

boxing fans in 2021 bro, all Jake paulers and NutHuggers.
                      Oxilofrine is a ultra powerful substance,stays in system very short time(which is why Saunders procured it specially to cheat),clen is equivalent to vitamin D that stays in your system for almost as long as weed & which has no effect anything less than 100x what Canelo had in system(& its been proven by every sports org on earth to be in majority of mexican meat) if you're going to accuse someone at least make sense of what you're saying
                      Last edited by kushking; 05-03-2021, 10:10 AM.
                      ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X