Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let’s end this! Ruiz got caught the same way Wilder did from Fury, RELAX, rear Hail Mary rabbit blows

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let’s end this! Ruiz got caught the same way Wilder did from Fury, RELAX, rear Hail Mary rabbit blows

Let me explain the basics of brutal blows landing on Back of the head…

First off, getting hit behind the head is brutal. It’s one particular area that rattles anyone…

The one thing I never liked about Wilder, which isn’t “cheating” but more so dirty boxing. The main reason why Wilder did windmills wasn’t flawed technique at all, it was intentional looping retraction to head guys on the rear of the head and Wilder would consistently do it if fighters would tumble forward or blocked. That karma set in when he fought Fury who is also a dirty fighter. It’s a fight! Protect yourself at all times! I remember maybe 5% of real boxing fans said it was Fury’s first blow to rear of Wilder’s head that got a knock down, but Wilder took several brutal rear rabbit overhands in the first two rounds. Wilder was never the same after those blows. It changes a fighter’s equilibrium thereafter where they are in panic mode with too much adrenaline as the body is trying to figure out the recuperation. It was Fury’s night, and it wasn’t even about Fury “boxing” Wilder after the second, it was just easier because those blows had already taken everything out of Wilder.

Ruiz and Arreola are experienced HW throwers, heavy handed for their weight, durable. Arreola threw a Hail Mary to the back of Ruiz’s head. Many boxers have a hard time recovering from such a shot and we’ve seen stoppages or KOs from it. Point is Ruiz went 12. Wilder couldn’t.

Is there anything you don’t cry about? The man won the fight so be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
      Is there anything you don’t cry about? The man won the fight so be happy.
      What do you mean? I’m defending Wilder in that the twerking king has less tolerance taking rabbit clobbers behind the head than Ruiz. Everyone is happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

What do you mean? I’m defending Wilder in that the twerking king has less tolerance taking rabbit clobbers behind the head than Ruiz. Everyone is happy.
        Either way he was dropped but he got up and won the fight convincingly. Can’t you just be happy with that? I know he’s on Canelo’s team now but you don’t have to make excuses for him. He got hit. It’s a fight. It happens.

Comment

Ruiz was fighting a has been and Wilder was fighting a prime elite boxer..what a horrible comparison

Comment

Ruiz got the win, nothing more to say about that

Comment

Andy ruiz sucks

Comment

Wilder was trashed for fighting Arreola 5 years ago

Comment

The punch that dropped Ruiz looked legit to me. That said I don’t agree that Ruiz was seriously affected by that punch. Ruiz was never unsteady on his feet and Arreola knew it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
                    Let me explain the basics of brutal blows landing on Back of the head…

First off, getting hit behind the head is brutal. It’s one particular area that rattles anyone…

The one thing I never liked about Wilder, which isn’t “cheating” but more so dirty boxing. The main reason why Wilder did windmills wasn’t flawed technique at all, it was intentional looping retraction to head guys on the rear of the head and Wilder would consistently do it if fighters would tumble forward or blocked. That karma set in when he fought Fury who is also a dirty fighter. It’s a fight! Protect yourself at all times! I remember maybe 5% of real boxing fans said it was Fury’s first blow to rear of Wilder’s head that got a knock down, but Wilder took several brutal rear rabbit overhands in the first two rounds. Wilder was never the same after those blows. It changes a fighter’s equilibrium thereafter where they are in panic mode with too much adrenaline as the body is trying to figure out the recuperation. It was Fury’s night, and it wasn’t even about Fury “boxing” Wilder after the second, it was just easier because those blows had already taken everything out of Wilder.

Ruiz and Arreola are experienced HW throwers, heavy handed for their weight, durable. Arreola threw a Hail Mary to the back of Ruiz’s head. Many boxers have a hard time recovering from such a shot and we’ve seen stoppages or KOs from it. Point is Ruiz went 12. Wilder couldn’t.
                    Today’s breed of fighter has problems with what they view as “rabbit punches” cause they CREAT THE PROBLEM with the wrong defensive move.
                    God gave boxers knees and a lower spine for a REASON. NEVER turn your head or shoulders away from an opponent. KEEP them in front of you!
                    If u have to turn away. Cover your neck with your hand and arm

Comment

Working...
                    X