Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Nakatani Beat Loma????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, Loma is going to beat him easily and where most likely going to get another highlight KO. Easy fight for Loma but a good one to get back in the game
    BLASTER1 BLASTER1 likes this.

Comment

Loma is a warrior which is why I'm not surprised he took on Nakatani.
      Nakatani has all advantages in height, reach, weight but Loma will make this dude look clumsy by spinning him all night.
      Nakatani will look like a bowl of spaghetti at the end of this fight.
      What will Teo say when Loma does him WAY easier than what he did.
      This is Lomas way back in for Teos belts.
      LOL if he still has them.
      brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

Anyone can beat a man who doesn't throw punches for several rds

Comment

- -Bad matchmaking by Sr and Arum. The kid is really big, strong, and durable at the weight and Loma looks near the end of his short but storied career.

Comment

Unless Loma is shot or now gun shy he can't lose. Nakatani has become extremely overrated.

Comment

How the mighty has fallen.

Loma was supposed to be the epitome of boxing. Lauded by almost every white racist media as the best P4P, a concept I personally don't share at all. P4P is cool in hypothetical fights but, to me, Loma wasn't doing much in reality. His mighty struggles against Linares (a bum) and Pedraza (someone Davis got rid of while Davis was chatting with the crowd), confirmed that. Pedraza is a pretty good boxer.

Most white fans liked Loma because he represented their white demographic. Too many white racists on NSB.. Now it looks like he doesn't have more than 3 fans. One of those is me, someone who was called a Black Supremacist and the biggest Loma hater on here, because I was in actuality living in reality, not a fake hype.

I feel like Nakatani is a branch too far psych-wise or Loma will look like a crap.

Davis-Nakatani please?
              Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 05-03-2021, 01:55 AM.

Comment

no. 120-108 decision.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  How the mighty has fallen.

Loma was supposed to be the epitome of boxing. Lauded by almost every white racist media as the best P4P, a concept I personally don't share at all. P4P is cool in hypothetical fights but, to me, Loma wasn't doing much in reality. His mighty struggles against Linares (a bum) and Pedraza (someone Davis got rid of while Davis was chatting with the crowd), confirmed that. Pedraza is a pretty good boxer.

Most white fans liked Loma because he represented their white demographic. Too many white racists on NSB.. Now it looks like he doesn't have more than 3 fans. One of those is me, someone who was called a Black Supremacist and the biggest Loma hater on here, because I was in actuality living in reality, not a fake hype.

I feel like Nakatani is a branch too far psych-wise or Loma will look like a crap.

Davis-Nakatani please?
                  these guys that like fighers because of their race ALWAYS betray and turn their back on them. Just a few years ago, Loma, Kovalev, and GGG threads were being made everyday. They were being called all time greats. They get exposed and their so called "fans" turn their backs on them. Despicable, bandwagon , pos, human beings. You don't turn your back on your favorite fighters.. That let me know that these guys never really liked these fighters to begin with..

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post

these guys that like fighers because of their race ALWAYS betray and turn their back on them. Just a few years ago, Loma, Kovalev, and GGG threads were being made everyday. They were being called all time greats. They get exposed and their so called "fans" turn their backs on them. Despicable, bandwagon , pos, human beings. You don't turn your back on your favorite fighters.. That let me know that these guys never really liked these fighters to begin with..
                    Bro I'm a fan of Loma and GGG but just cause their hasn't been huge traffic concerning them lately don't mean that I as a fan don't like and appreciate their boxing prowess that they show when they have a fight coming up.
                    I'm sure Garry Russel has tons of fans on this site but since he only fights once per year it's kinda hard to keep up the interest when their not fighting.
                    Do you understand what I mean?
                    8m sure when it comes time for fight week between Loma/Nakatani it will be the most talked about threads on NSB.
                    If you doubt me I'm willing to put up a ban bet.
                    In any case us Loma fans haven't disappeared we just haven't had news to talk about recently.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post

I don't care if Davis loses to a better fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X