Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz Dropped Early, Outworks Chris Arreola For Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Ruiz Dropped Early, Outworks Chris Arreola For Decision Win

Ruiz, Arreola Fight Photos Gallery - Carson, California - In a crossroads heavyweight contest, former unified champion Andy Ruiz (34-2, 22 KOs) had to survive an early scare to win a twelve round unanimous decision over veteran Chris Arreola (38-7-1, 33 KOs). (photos by Sean Michael Ham, Ryan Hafey, Fox Sports)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Did losing the weight help or hurt Andy? I always said it would hurt him. The weight was his X Factor that helped him absorb bigger shots and deliver hard shots as well.

Comment

Imagine what a 30 year old Arreola would have done to Andy. Whatever they do, keep him away from Deontay.

Comment

I don't think anyone will want to fight Andy if he keeps focused. I've always liked his hand skills and when he throws he throws.bombs. Arreola did well defensively and obviously caught Ruiz with a few flush ones but the fight really wasn't close at all. I'm backing the new Andy to kick up a storm. again. Credit to both guys for getting into better shape and giving us a fun fight. That's all we want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
          Did losing the weight help or hurt Andy? I always said it would hurt him. The weight was his X Factor that helped him absorb bigger shots and deliver hard shots as well.
          Maybe I watched a different fight. I mean he did get dropped before in his career. His X factor was his punching output & fast hands. He is the same Andy Ruiz. I think this speaks more about AJ than Ruiz because he was running from Ruiz in that rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post

Maybe I watched a different fight. I mean he did get dropped before in his career. His X factor was his punching output & fast hands. He is the same Andy Ruiz. I think this speaks more about AJ than Ruiz because he was running from Ruiz in that rematch.
            Joshua doesn't like pressure or being in your face all night.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Joshua doesn't like pressure or being in your face all night.
              That’s him against anybody. Klitschko expose that. Ruiz just the one to take him out. I was the only one on boxingscene at the time and I stated on the article I gotta go find. Ruiz will beat AJ because he has a glass jaw. Everbody called mr crazy then boom. Quiet.

Comment

This was for a championship but Both were coming back from a loss. PBC is a joke

Comment

I was expecting to see Arreola throw well over a1000 punches like he did in his last fight. Look like he was holding back.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
                    This was for a championship but Both were coming back from a loss. PBC is a joke
                    It was a title eliminator, not a title fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X