Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruiz Weighs In At 256 Pounds, Arreola A Career-Low 228 1/2 For Fight Saturday Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so.... a 40yo, is coming in at his lowest career-weight... ?

is there any drug-testing for that fight... ?

Comment

If there was ever a fight Arreola would come in shape, it's this one.

Arreola had his chances to become the first (of) Mexican descent HW champ - he blew the chances 3 times over. I'm sure he was happy for Ruiz but he knows that it might have been him had he taken it more seriously before those key fights.

He can't do anything about that now so the most he can do is to come in looking better on the scales. He looked in shape for his last fight too and had one of his best performances in a long time.

Either way, I'm happy to see a fighter get it right even if it's in their last days

Comment

Arreola represent the past, Ruiz is the present... Despite all this, because of their styles, i expect a good brawl.

Andy by TKO 9

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
          The boxing media didn’t even look at both fighters in person.

If any of these reporters actually went to camp, the weight loss stories would have been about Arreola.

They just listened to Ruiz and his promoter talk and wrote stories about how he changed his body.

Ruiz has weighed less than 256 in 18 of his fights. Arreola has never been this light.

lol so stupid.

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          LOL new and improved Andy Ruiz is 10 lbs lighter than when he fought AJ.

He's always going to be a burrito eating slob.

That's 256 lbs WITH plenty of muscle. As opposed to without, like against Parker and Joshua.

You really don't see the difference in the physiques?
          Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 04-30-2021, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

so.... a 40yo, is coming in at his lowest career-weight... ?

is there any drug-testing for that fight... ?

As mentioned above, he looks skinny fat : Soft midsection, no muscle growth. He'll get KOed.

Comment

All this talk about Ruiz is in shape. I told you guys it was bull****. He should be no where near 250..230 is the weight we needs to be and he never will.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Chris is clearly taking this fight very seriously, I may have to tune in to this card.
                LOL! You cant flip the channels on your cable box to get this fight. $50 PPV!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                  All this talk about Ruiz is in shape. I told you guys it was bull****. He should be no where near 250..230 is the weight we needs to be and he never will.
                  He obviously is in shape, compared to where he was going into training camp.

Comment

Working...
                  X